Discussion on Accessories

Removed mine within the first month.

2 Likes

i wish

1 Like

good thinkingā€¦ :clap: :clap: :clap:

Somewhere., One owner has purchased one cushion for comfort ride while everyone modifying their seatā€¦ can some one let me know what is that product nameā€¦

@Shreyas can I purchase one portable charger tomorrow at ather space?

1 Like

Portable charger out of stock, Iā€™m waiting since a month. @AtherTeam when can we expect the stock.

I donā€™t think soā€¦ The service guys removed it on request!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Best Fit Helmets

which one have u bought

2 Likes

Ordered a Sjcam SJ6 legend and Amazon cancelled the order. Had a friend coming from the US so got a GoPro Hero 7 Black.

Battery life @#&* thoughā€¦

4 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Changing Stock Tyres

I have been using this stool for few weeks now and my mother (67 kg) found it very comfortable. I hang it in the front hook after she sits.

There is a 7 inch one available which I think might fit insideā€¦ But given the frequency I take my mom, I felt its okay to even hang it in the hook and didnā€™t return it.

3 Likes

is this the one you use?

1 Like

That has a digital pressure gauge, I bought an analog one (link below). In fact I also have a 12V inflator in my car but I felt this one is a lot easier for small top ups; and from what I have seen in the forum about the pressure drops, I guess itā€™s going to require quite frequent top ups. I felt the build quality is much better than the other foot pumps available in the market, so I went for this one.

Got a small asthetic addition.
The rear was looking too black and empty to me. So got a fiber laser cutting and filled the ā€œATHERā€ written at the rear. The depression is now embossed

Also got a small numbered sticker at the front. This is similar to some special edition vehicles which get numbered badge. I used the same font used for 450. Mine is the 207th Ather manufactured, so #207

23 Likes

Nice. I was thinking of filling with white reflective paint.

This looks much better, Let me know where you got this done and price.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a small shop in JC road. It took quite some time for him to create and fine tune it to fit intonthe depression. Iā€™ve told him to save it for future use which he did. Below is the shop name and address from Google maps.

Sign N Shine
#17, 2nd cross J C journalist colony, JC Rd, Journalist Colony, Kalasipalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002
098804 04416
https://maps.app.goo.gl/RCQkz

6 Likes

Yes. There is a loss of pressure in the 2 weeks iā€™ve had the bike. I was actually planning to order a TPMS from aliexpress. It can communicate over bluetooth to an app on the phone. I am wondering if its worth the $25 spend considering its free to ride into a petrol bunk and get it checked/topped up.

The link to what i am talking about.

2 Likes

Raghavā€¦ Did you end up buying this?

No @prasathvishnu. I am still relying on free services at the neighborhood smoke shop aka petrol bunk.

2 Likes