Discussion on Accessories

Discussion on Accessories can be done here.

As of today, Ather (company) does not produce any accessories. In this sub-category, we the community can identify and post.

13 Likes

There is an interest to go for custom made helmets. Some of us (@samitbanerji, @raghu.bv7, @kumaranchal) have discussed this topic elsewhere. Anyone else is interested?

If you know any company who make custom helmets, then we can think of a design and ask them to make. However Number matters.

Links which we could pool so far:

1. https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-get-custom-helmets-in-Bangalore
11 Likes

Whatever was given during test ride if we can know where they have sourced it, it might help

10 Likes

Finally got this after looking around for many days and not finding the white and green combination which would go with the ather 450. Not the one I was looking for but not bad either

13 Likes

Actually I feel white will be easier to get. Also given how subtle the green is in Ather, white will be a good match too

11 Likes

I agree. But a good quality helmet in plain white wasn’t so easy to get. Maybe I spent little time searching for it which was a week :joy:

13 Likes

4 Likes

Side foot rest has become an essential accessory to all scooters in India for the obvious reasons.

I request Ather Team to once again look into the possibility of providing (designing) side foot rest for pillion as an additional accessory. @Ather.Team

15 Likes

This helmet looks good on Ather. Where did you get this and what is the rice

9 Likes

Motonation @HSR … they carry MT brand … I got this MT Mugello for 4600/- … its 1450 gm in weight with very good padding…

Here is the link

5 Likes

at Ather hanger

these kind can be found easily

8 Likes

I too like the while helmet which was there in the experience centre. However as it is ‘white’, how will it be in long run? Won’t it be prone for easy scratches?

I am on for ‘white’ helmet with black Ather logo (just logo) and small green lines. @kumaranchal - What would you say?. would it be possible for you to come up with some ideas?

6 Likes

Sounds good. Will give it a shot.

BTW another idea is printing high quality decals (stickers). Something similar to the one ather itself is using on the side panel, the green one. This will be more easy to get done as well as cheaper and fixable on any helmet new or an existing one making it more flexible for people.

Like apple provides white apple stickers when u purchase a new device, ather can also provide couple of quality stickers which people can put on helmets. Easy promo for ather :). Should’nt be costing much and it can be as simple as the ather logo or the green tag on the scooter.

What do you think @Shreyas @tarun

11 Likes

I was planning on getting this one too. They have a solid matt black in this. Just waiting for the bike.

8 Likes

Thank you Buddy. I checked yesterday, found the same is available. i will pick it up soon.

regards,
ravi kanth

1 Like

Purchased this one as I was in need of a good helmet urgently. My previous one was battered down over the past 5 years and I could barely see through the visor at night. Good quality, quite comfortable and goes well with the current color scheme of the 450. Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

Scooter Cover: Anyone uses cover? Which one is more suitable? TVS - Scooty/Wego? Honda Activa? Which Make’s Model suits best?

As it is so dusty everywhere, I find it hard to maintain.

8 Likes

even am looking for it

I’ll update if i find suitable one

3 Likes

I took aprilia’s cover it suits perfect…

13 Likes

How much does it cost? & Where did you get it from?

8 Likes