Ownership Experience

If there is no ‘red aura’ , simply it means you are NOT burning extra energy (in the last 10 seconds, note it is not instantaneous) irrespective of mode.

At times we cannot avoid. However keep it to minimal period.

3 Likes

Also depends on the changes in elevation. For me to hit the ring road I have to go up to a higher elevation so my efficiency goes down as I do that climb, plus all the flyovers and underpasses enroute.

I think folks in Chennai might get a higher level of efficiency since it’s relatively flat land.

6 Likes

Finally It rained, it was fun,
but I slipped twice near speed breakers.

1 Like

yeah! and be careful when riding.

Hi Rajesh,

Based on my ride experience, it’s good to check tyre air pressure weekly once as I can see it’s reducing by 3 to 4psi per week.

Not sure if others also facing same behavior…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Accessories

Yes you are correct… I am driving into shell bank once in a week at free of cost although sometimes I pay just for his good service…

Until date, the predicted range in the app has not got updated. Did anyone get an update in the range?

Guys!!!
I just realised that my regen starts when the battery is 85% and not 80%.
Anybody else who experienced the same??

I also noticed the same … not sure at what number it start but regen was working at 84% of charge.

1 Like

on my app also its the same standard prediction 65 and 53 in ride and sport mode respectively. I think guys who got scooter after recent software update may not be seeing range prediction based on ride.

1 Like

I used navigation recently couple of times. when i send a navigation route to scooter and even after accepting navigation, it keeps on prompting to accept it even after journey is completed. I also observed similar behavior for off route navigation. it was keep on coming every 15-20 sec. Is this normal and everybody is experiencing the same or some issue with only my scooter.

1 Like

Same observation here too, from 6th Apr, Range and Ride Statistics have remain static.

1 Like

Yes, somewhere between 80-85%. I feel, anything below 90% should be fine as it has room to charge. Also I understand total % of recharge from regen is mere 1-2% (Ather to confirm, this is what I heard)

1 Like

yes I am having the same issue with pushing navigation from the phone. Keeps on popping up on the NAV screen even after it has been accepted once. Maybe it is a sync issue being caused due to poor network reliability, but a workaround would be appreciated. The vehicle could probably do this screening of incoming coordinates locally with an actual sync with the Ather servers in the background, blocking the unnecessary pop ups. @Shreyas @gandharv.bakshi any updates on a fix for this issue?

3 Likes

Same observations, though I’ve a couple of things to add:

1. If you send the navigation request when the Ather is not in an area with network coverage, it waits till the network is back and then starts. At this stage, you’re likely to have moved some distance from your initial location. This takes time to calibrate again, since the original route sent was based on different coordinates.

2. The Ather seems to be very confused about the orientation. If you park on a road, it cannot figure out which side you’re on, thus not knowing which direction to route it. This leads to cases where you end up rerouting after a minute or two.

3 Likes

correct

everytime you lose signal and it is back… location notification congress back

there is no compass so orientation can never happen

@Owners, in case you missed this post. Please RSVP at the earliest! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the useful tips…

1. Use Regen as much as possible for braking.

I’ve a query regarding Regen. Is there any option that we need to enable to use Regen or Regen will be applied automatically…

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the useful info.
What is the recommended tyre pressure for front & back tyres?

1 Like