Ownership Experience

Which place? You did foam wash. Share me location details and cost.

1 Like

100rs at kamalanagar, basaweswara nagar

2 Likes

In hundred? Good area to get like that’s services…

1 Like

True in Marathahalli, plain water wash is 80 or 120 depending on shop.

This looks damn cheap

Enjoy athers owners meet and demand early delivery for future owners waiting long making us impatient…

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Accessories

Sorry guys won’t be able to make it to the meet up today. I had an accident on the way to Ather space. All systems good. But unfortunately no one is responding on the Ather road side assistance number(thought it is supposed to be 24*7). I wanted to figure out how to proceed with the repair and the insurance claims if required. May be I’ll give a call to digit first.

2 Likes

Hey Samit,

Trying to reach out to you. Sorry missed your call.

1 Like

Talked to Lohit, thanks.

Thats bad! Hope it’s isn’t major damage.

1 Like

Yeah nothing major. Have fun guys!

1 Like

My 450 is there to represent me! Just on a different floor I presume :smile:

4 Likes

Those u r staying near basaveswara nagar. So I have marked the foam wash location on the above pic. Just 100rs only😁

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Greetings!!
I am new to this group, just booked my Ather 450 yesterday :slight_smile:
So i was just curious to know from you fellow owners that, is there any buyback or exchange provision given by Ather after 4-5 years of using the scooter(**in case if i buy the vehicle, not lease). So that customers can can upgrade to the new variants by paying the evaluated amount post exchange??? TIA

Regards,
Saptarshi.

2 Likes

No such option right now as there is no other variant other than the 340/450. We will know in 2-3 years time I guess once they have new launches lined up.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Guys,

Anyone here knows where are all the plan and pricing details for full payment/Lease/Loan schemes in the Ather website. It would be very helpful if someone can share.

Thanks.

3 Likes

https://www.atherenergy.com/ , go to ‘pricing’ section at the end

Home charging reimbursement is default across right irrespective of the subscription that we choose?

2 Likes

Reimbursement is applicable only to Ather ONE plan.

Read more at

https://www.atherenergy.com/faq/vehicle/ather-subscription