Ownership Experience

I hope this does not do any harm. That case, I am fine. Coz, I wanted to visit less often and wait less on the queue… :smiley:

OK, never thought about it… Will check it…

Anyone else using footpumps for Ather or even other two wheelers?

True, Luckily I have one just 2-3 kms from my house… Otherwise no point searching for that…

Actually, when I changed tyres for my Wego, MRF service center fitted and filled Nitrogen (for free) and recommended it… So continued to refill Nitrogen and ever since, found to be convenient…

1 Like

I use a digital tyre inflator from Michelin to top-up air in two wheeler and four wheeler, Ather has weird pressure drop issue and the rear tyre nozzle position is a problem, will get the direction changed soon.

:joy: Haha… Aye aram ka mamla hai​:green_heart:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Accessories

Normal air that we fill is 78% Nitrogen (3rd or 4th standard lesson :slight_smile: )
Nitrogen that we fill is 90-95% Nitrogen. So, the benefits are very less.
Nitrogen being inert, has less moisture and hence less probability of oxidation. Also it will be lighter. Again this is very less and for a layman’s vehicle, it is intangible.
That said, I have nitrogen on all my vehicles for only one sole reason that the pressure loss (unless there is a puncture or a leak somewhere) is slower. The reason being Nitrogen is lighter than air.
There is really no pro or con for nitrogen. It doesn’t hurt if you are willing to pay over something you get for free otherwise. But it’s perfectly OK to fill

6 Likes

I have the VIAIR 12V airpump in my car. It is used in case of emergency just to top up. Michelin pumps are not that good as they are just some chinese local make (but michelin branded). VIAIR is basic(no digital) but rugged and good.

You are true about the L-shaped valve. Although I loved the thought behind it, it is prone to damage or leaks as the guy at some local tyre shop will unintentionally put more force.

Thanks for the clarity :slight_smile:

Ohh that feeling…!!!

Finally got the HSRP delivered at door step , Thank you Team Ather

4 Likes

Really? Congratulations. By the way, who did the riveting part?

My HSRP plate had a protruding screw. which they missed while riveting… I noticed when I got myself hurt while cleaning…

When technician came to replace horn, told him about this… But he could not do anything… Whatver he tried with his tools, was only getting scratches on number plate… So he told me to call customer care itself…

So, when you all get yours, pls remember to check it

3 Likes

Riveting part was done by Manju from TeamAther.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries

Hello All,

How is the Ather performing over speed breakers and potholes pf Bangalore.
The speed breakers have given me nightmares in the past for my bike.

Not great for me, suspension is stiff, logged a complaint with Ather support, but they told they are looking on this with quality and design team to dampen the suspension set up.

Perfect… I think the suspension set up for me is perfect… I felt no bumps or any kind of jerks

1 Like

Is it able to go over the bumps without grazing the bottom smoothly?

1 Like

It has better ground clearance than activa

3 Likes