was looking for mat on floor board

as accessories not there yet

was investigating on the closet match

here is the one

will not cover foot rest but closest match

tried custom made but it looks we got to wait for sometime

wanted immediately today

so
troubled a guy for an hour and bought this (ask for Dio mat or u can order online if u have time)

note have put double tape in the grooves on floor board so that this remain intact when does heavy breaking

i remember someone had some issues around this

so just fyi

6 Likes

Has anyone got the seat covers on their flight? From JC Road or from anywhere in Bangalore?
Also, was it custom made or a different seat cover was able to fit in.
The seat is a bit uncomfortable for me and keeps skidding down. Will seat cover with a slight padding on the front would help? Also it would save from any future damage to the seat.
If anyone has got these done from any shop, please do share.
Any pointers on that would be helpful.

Also, Would love to hear from the 5K + driven owners, how are they finding the seat, or you managed to get adjusted to it. :wink:

Yes, there are dozen of folks have done the seat modification. Please search in this thread.

2 Likes

Find the above link to reach our premises with no trouble

You can down to my store for seat cover

How much did you pay for the box? What material?

Has anyone done the PPF coating recently?

Can you pls share the name of the shop

1 Like

Why will change the seat by us. Why didn’t ather change the design of the seat as per customers requirements. Because Every one know this type of seat is uncomfortable

3 Likes

But Raghavan, Why did Ather make this type of Sliding Seat. Everyone dislike this. Ather Should change the seat design for customers satisfaction.

4 Likes

Always wished that my scooter was matte black and I could do this with the help of the 3M 1080 film which was applied by their experts. Thanks to the 3M design and application team for paying attention to all the deltails and maintaining the Ather logo! Share your views on this, thanks!

37 Likes

It looks beautiful. Black beauty. But word of caution, changing color of vehicle is not legal be carefull.

Bu the way where did I get this done? How much did it cost?

3 Likes

Matte black is always beautiful…

1 Like

I want to get it done. Let us know where you got it done and total cost.

1 Like

Wow, that looks so beautiful. And I like the attention to detail. I saw a grey Ather during the owners’ meet, but the logo was painted over in that vehicle. Nice job.

This will have a effect on electronics and battery temperature, potentialy causing to malfunction in summers.

2 Likes

I had issue with charging point last week. Did all kinds of stuff to fix. Finally it turned out to be issue with swap of phase and neautral. !

Possible causes

1. Grounding failure
  2. phase / neautral change or swap
  3. Voltage variations
1 Like

how do u get manufactured number

Looks very good. Whats the price to get this done?

1 Like

He said it was 15k. And it’s done at 3M. New BEL road.

2 Likes

Last 4 - 3 number of VIN number gives you manufacturing number.

1 Like

Thanks