The Funny Side

Cheaper will be less featured vehicle. Still ppl complain that too

3 Likes

Complaint will be there in each model. :smiley: As if 450X didn’t have enough complaints

Eventually, we will see EV in all ranges, all categories. No doubt about that. And, Ather won’t miss that space.

And, Bounce Infinity is the first candidate which is promising. Keeping apart all other features, if they can deliver a reliable vehicle, 69k is a very attractive price (karnataka pricing) for an EV.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Absence of a flat floorboard? Indian jugaad for a European design.

21 Likes

Dmart bags are way toooo important…! Haha

3 Likes

OATS in the dabba?

3 Likes

I kid you not, one of the milk vendors near my house supplies milk in his Ather daily!

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, won’t a curved floor board give you pain in your legs and hips on long rides? I don’t think it’s a good position to ride on or maybe it’s because I’ve never tried it. Conspiracy theory: ola is increasing their range by making you drive less!

3 Likes

No, In my Goa ride - I rode 250-300 kms a Day :thinking: I didn’t feel any pain :thinking:

Also daily I’m riding 115-120 kms

1 Like

On the ola?

2 Likes

He did the goa ride in Ather 450x link to video/channel:

3 Likes

Time for another TM tweet?

1 Like

Sometimes feels like… image

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Owners meet

Not sure what that meant but funny…

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

OLA in Ather😅

2 Likes

Reminds me of a 2001 film title ‘Rehnna hai terre dil mein’…

2 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

Dunno if this should be on the funny side! But people have started taking pictures from the forum and using them for insta reel and posts :joy:

Here’s one such example where my picture from the insurance thread has been picked up and wrongly used :

(Login • Instagram)

3 Likes