The Funny Side

On and average per day 10 to 15 people ask about this beast…fed up!

2 Likes

Need Ather handouts and merch.

3 Likes

Like these? :smiley:

3 Likes

When you hear Ather will be pushing a new OTA update…!

5 Likes

Well, so far none of the updates have broken anything… yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

don’t know whether it should be here but I’m the first-ever :rofl:

PS no one can unlock the second badge as the grids in the entire north Chennai till Ather grid are getting reduced everyday

8 Likes

Yes!!! it should. Mine also same

What is this? November ride log is showing average efficiency of 225wh and yet I have achieved it​ :joy:

Maybe the ride stats problem affected the ride log also

2 Likes

I also got the badge.

1 Like

I think it was meant to be 22.5 wh/km

3 Likes

I agree with you but this time the average efficiency says 32.

1 Like

Hmmmm, same here. My efficiency is around 26, but still got that badge (as if it matters much haha). But this was my first monthly log and the data seems to be way off!!! But luckily I maintain a Google sheet which I update on a daily basis to calculate my range, electricity units Consumed and ultimately the savings, so that is very reliable for me. I haven’t missed updating it a single day since I rode home for 450x on diwali. So I’m not really sure if the Connect Pro plan would be worth spending after may 15.

2 Likes

The whole world is a “bug” :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I would add a HHGTG reference here, but maybe only some 42 would understand what it means. :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Alright… I am going back to my diet starting tomorrow. Not becoz I want to get slim but I want “Better efficiency figures” :joy::smiley: … I gained 4 kgs this lockdown & I am scared its one of the reasons for reduced efficiency lately.

5 Likes

Ola owners using anti theft mechanism for their chargers :joy:

23 Likes

Warp mode urges me to lean forward as if I am riding a sports bike, but then I see that scary “range number” on dashboard which brings me back to reality and ride my Ather like a conventional scooter.

2 Likes

One of a Milk Vendor said , I better drop my TVS and Buy this one for Milk Selling in Streets

After the Price i said , He fainted :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: saying Price is high

But Acc to me its Best Price

1 Like

Not just Milk Vendor, you can see most small towns in TN (& south states) gets TVS mopeds because of the low up-front cost and maintenance.

Literally, every other shop or on-roady guy would have one. Even with high petrol prices, that low up-front cost cannot be ignored.

The cost needs to come down further to tap those markets. It does not need any smart bells and whistles. top performance of a ride mode should be sufficient.

2 Likes

We have plenty of options in EV 2W. But why does everyone want Ather for milk vending etc :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:? It means Ather is Better than others right??

Then, how come they reduce money?

3 Likes

I am not saying Ather needs to reduce cost for the current model they have.

For lot of prospective EV owners, high up-front cost is still a barrier.

A reliable EV with no-frills with low up-front cost will tap that market.

2 Likes