Maintenance and Service

Hello sir

It’s about servicing the scooter. In pune for 2nd service i called but ther customer service executive was so busy I think. She didn’t given answer of my questions. She didn’t ask me for my contact details.

I think Ather maid good money. Don’t care customer right :rage:

2 Likes

How to book my first 5k service?

2 Likes

I didn’t have any such experience atleast for delivery follow up. Only thing is there are limited executives attending to customers.

4 Likes

Call customer service and schedule the service.

5 Likes

I bought Ather 450 in 2020 august, i was given one year free service and connect plan for free. And also free pair of brake pads and a Tyre. But i have moved the vehicle from Chennai to Visakhapatnam. The Ather reps here are completely unaware of these and they are saying that there’s no such thing. Can anyone confirm if they have got a free tyre either in Chennai or Bangalore?

2 Likes

spotted these spares at the protolab. looks like 450’s parts. May be they’re replacing the motor and front assembly of all the 450s :rofl:

3 Likes

umm, why is this funny? I don’t get it. maybe they are stocking, who knows :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’ve seen few old 450s get some motor(sensor?) issues and the entire motor is replaced

2 Likes

450x/+ and 450s share the exact same motor and chassis even the controller is the same. Like I said they may have this in stock for future repairs.

7 Likes

What do consumables include which are a part of service plans?

1 Like

afaik - brake pads, discs, brake fluid

2 Likes

Any idea about stickers?

4 Likes

Cosmetic is not covered under warranty or in Service plan, The items which are covered are Brake Pad, Both belts, Front suspension Bush, Servicing at 5k interval which will mostly cover all the service required like a Fluid top-up. Discs are not covered in the Service plan Here is the exact coverage.

Untitled

5 Likes

:pensive: I have this problem from many days. I dont know what i should do. The thing is, the right side DRL is coming yellow, the light next to the indicator (DRL). The left one is projecting correctly, exactly how a led light should project but right one is coming like a halogen ( yellow color )

Till now everything was fine i loved the Ather how it’s designed😘 but with yellow DRL it is is spoiling the whole front look of the scooter. The front look of the scooter is very awesome like devil look that too with lights on but now it’s like something is wrong here.

Once the DRL glass got little crack but without delay i changed it, from that day after 2-3 weeks the yellow color is appearing in the DRL. How? I can’t even put my finger in there and didn’t even sparyed any water also to there, if i spray also it doesn’t go inside right? Then how can it become yellow?

It isn’t clearly visible but still if we observe it carefully it can be known that something is odd. If one comes white and another one yellow obviously it looks odd.

Any help here would really help because the looks of the scooter matters most to me than anything. Everything was good but didn’t expect this would happen😭.

1 Like

CS can only help you

3 Likes

I told them but they said quality team not approved and when i got the vehicle delivered i aksed the delivery guy, what did they do? He said i dont know anything about it sir i only give delivery of the vehicle. I’m not sure what should I do now😔.

2 Likes

Require a quick clarification - I am trying to get my 450 serviced at Guindy Experience centre in Chennai and after multiple follow up I’m told by them that do not service 450. Is it true? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Hello everyone! I have bought an Ather 450x recently and I have completed just 315 kms in about 2 months and I would be completing 1500km at the most in a year. So should I get the 1st service done at 5000km only or is there any time limit to get the 1st service done?

1 Like

There is no time limit as far as I am aware. You can get it done at 5K kms. I just reached 5K kms after 2 years of owning my 450 and got the first service done only now.

4 Likes

@sahilkatchi Thank you for replying

1 Like