The Funny Side

Share your funny stories here.

4 Likes

I have been asked more than once.

Yesterday a guys on rented scooter
followed me and stopped me to ask how can we rent one.

18 Likes

A lot of my neighbors think I imported this scooter from Japan (since I travel there frequently). What’s funny is I live in the 1st cross of Indiranagar 12th Main and ATHER space is just round the corner.

43 Likes

The green board and the unique look makes several people think it’s for rent like that YULU Miracle. I’ve been asked this questions several times.

16 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I have met two or three stalkers who follow you for a really long time. They kinda just come beside you and start staring. If you zoom ahead, they catch up with you and again start staring. If you have questions, just ask guys! We are happy to answer!

10 Likes

Neighbors think am rich…

#ather, #1.3k

24 Likes

Ha ha

11 Likes

Honestly compared to S450 owners petrol bike owners are more rich :wink: ha ha

17 Likes

Since they spend so much more on the maintenance and fuel for the bike…

7 Likes

Universal set of questions:

• Is it electric?
  • How much mileage per charge
  • time take for full charge
  • Is it touch screen?

Waiting for the day when someone asks me “Does it supportApple Carplay and Android Auto”?

Few weeks ago, had a chap who asked me “Do you need a helmet for Ather bikes?”.

20 Likes

Once a passer by asked me if it supports Apple car play and android auto.

11 Likes

Best question - “Facebook nodbahuda?”

38 Likes

That’s a serious question. Maybe someday. The Honda Goldwing recently became the first motorcycle to support Apple Car play.

7 Likes

Today I overtook a Gentleman riding an Activa and after sometime slowed down a bit. He caught up with me and started talking
He: which scooter?
Me: Ather- electric.
He: How much?
Me: around 1 lakhs
He: Pickup is nice
Me:Yes
He: checked out the scooter and said “oh 450Volts!”
Me: dumb struck

I’d have explained but traffic didn’t permit

33 Likes

First week of my ride, I fooled a cop near Cox Town, saying it’s battery scooter and helmet not required.

He asked what’s the top speed, I told him 30km.

50 Likes

Ha ha

7 Likes

Two guys on activa tried catching up with me in a village. But before they could reach 40 we found speed breakers and again I would be so far ahead. Finally they caught up when I stopped and asked “electric car?”. I said yes.

17 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

My friend who was sitting behind me was not wearing a Helmet unfortunately, so the Police who charged us , asked me before making the bill, does this vehicle need a Helmet ??!

6 Likes