On Road Experience

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

It is an option sir :smiley:
good for those take me home moments.

I too experience same issue once.

Hello There,

I don’t know how to put it any better, but how are people byond 5’11" adjusting with the mirrors?
I face difficulties in the rear view and find myself turning back a lot for a proper idea of the rear traffic, tried adjusting but not much helpful. Would have been better if the mirror could be rotated up down instead of only sideways.

1 Like

You can actually adjust the mirror along the vertical axis - in fact you can adjust it along all three axes of rotation.

There are a couple of problems however - one, the mirrors are a bit tight, but once you get them moving around the problem goes away. Two, it’s difficult to adjust them to get a proper view of the rear, I find myself constantly adjusting them too.

2 Likes

Sorry to say, the mirror sucks. I am 6’2 and the mirrors are barely useful. So, I went and got these blindspot mirrors to help when I change lanes.

7 Likes

May be this video would help

5 Likes

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Just curious as to how many times this video as come to help. I was one of the recipient too :grin:

2 Likes

Many thanks to you sir

1 Like

This definitely helps. A big shout to you

1 Like

No problem at all the complete credit goes to creator of the video…

1 Like

Mirror is a pain to use , even for short people , needs a better designed mirror , my old scooty mirrors has lot more visibility and works like a mirror, Mirror on the Ather is a joke with practicality next to zero nothing but a fancy piece .

Thanks so much for the video man! Had no idea that it could be moved on 2 other axes!

4 Likes

no problem at all… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I happen to be around 5’11 and the mirror on the right feels fine but I’ve not been able to do anything about the mirror on the left. Sometimes it feels as though I’m trying to break the mirror when I try and adjust it so, I just stopped paying attention to it and end up turning my head to look instead

2 Likes

Same here left mirror is problem. I m 6.1 facing same problem

1 Like

And I thought my Vespa had bad mirrors. Ather’s mirrors are the worst. Even after watching the how to fix the mirror video, I cant get it right. NVM Ather itself hasn’t got it right.

I’ve noticed that the seat (or something else) makes a sound even when you go over small bumps. Is this due to a stiff rear suspension or is the seat not properly fitted? If anyone else has experienced this, would love to hear your thoughts.