On Road Experience

For all the people who faced network issue, is the ride statistics working fine after that??

My last ride statistics is on 25th evening.

Yes its working fine

The customer care asked me to do a reset, I tried the reset 3 times, while nothing helped in the first two tries, the third one actually fixed the location issue.

3 Likes

ather 450 off-road ride

8 Likes

Nice videos… Please take somebody with you to look after your equipments…

Wow, which cam did u use? and where did u go

Dji spark. Heserghatta.

Oh okay… U rented it or do u own it? Looks quite expensive…:slight_smile:

hi yes @AnaghDeshpande @prasathvishnu i was almost there but this place is approximate 5 km before Heserghatta. here is the location https://goo.gl/maps/StEZNiwF67pDsT728
@prasathvishnu yes dji spark drone built in camera recorded this video while following me and its a great autonomous features of a drone for solo trip lover.

1 Like

@chethan.bn Thanks. I was overconfidence :grinning: I will be pleased when you all join with me.

1 Like

@Shreyas @Ather.Team Noticed a problem today… Bike was unusable/dead. Ather was continuously rebooting… comes to 50% when it was showing Ather logo and dies. This repeated for more than 5-6 times and then reported the same to Support/Ankit who was planning to arrange a pick up and then after few more trials it worked fine. Support mentioned that the issue could be due to BMS or Control Unit. I requested for a pick-up on Friday evening to check on things. Given my experience of 4500+ kms it would work and still praying so that my daily schedules are not impacted. Without Ather I feel my legs are broken or am immobile.

What could have resumed it is - giving it some 5 mins break or so.

3 Likes

Had a similar situation in the evening. Turned on the bike, screen is black. Tried turning off-on a couple of times, it was still blank. Motor worked, so started riding but it was weird to drive with a blank dashboard. So I stopped and did a hard-reset - fixed the issue!

First time I encountered this issue!

5 Likes

Noticed a issue yesterday the battery was around 7% and thankfully I was near my home. The vehicle got totally shutdown as the battery turned to 0% all of a sudden and had to push the vehicle untill home. When I plugged in for charging the battery started to charge from 7% . Have any one of you noticed this issue??..

1 Like

Ooops… I have noticed when SOC was in 80s and 90s%… I mean a sudden drop in battery % but a shutdown and restart will show the battery % again correctly…

I guess same thing wud have happened but unfortunately at 7%.

BTW, did u try restarting?

1 Like

Well this is what happened to me this morning for the first time.

1. 450 was charged to a 100% and was kept in shutdown mode at night.
  2. In the morning, when I turned on the vehicle to go to work, battery percentage showed as 0% with ride mode enforced.
  3. Plugged into point to check if it actually starts charging from 0% but dashboard would not update charging schedule or percentage
  4. Did a hard reset but still the battery level would not change
  5. Did a shutdown and power on again. Battery stats come back to normal.

Now battery percentage is the most critical metric for a EV. I was not expecting a bug in its reading but sadly it is affected too @Ather.Team @Shreyas
7 Likes

I tried all combinations but it didn’t work

It happened to me at 2%.
The vehicle shut off and not restarting… then I had to push around 2kms to the public charger…

@Ather.Team @Shreyas. Pls look into this ASAP many are facing this issue.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

It is an option sir :smiley:
good for those take me home moments.