On Road Experience

Hey brother it’s me. I had been to mantri webcity.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one with the mirror setting problem. If they had given some vertical movement on the mirrors it would have largely solved the problem. Current settings will allow you to see only immediately behind as @crispypoppadom pointed out. It is also risky to ride without having the proper view on the mirrors

1 Like

7328 km :green_heart:

4 Likes

The mirrors look like the droopy ears of my Lab :smiley:

2 Likes

this is my pet

so i am ok with it

4 Likes

more

just in case u want to be sure how it looks

6 Likes

Guys…next time you service the vehicle let the service personal know your problem… initially I had to put the mirror stem upright to get a good vision…I raised the concern while service and got the mirror angle adjusted…now everything is fine…On travel…i will upload a picture when I am back to Bangalore on Monday…

1 Like

Please dude…get it fixed by service…it have ruined the entire looks of the bike…what I am saying is that the vertical angle can be adjusted by a service guy…I got it done…

1 Like

For the first time ever I hit the Red indicator on my charge level!. Coincidentally, the ride mode turned on just as I stopped in front of my house.

5 Likes

Yup …below 15% it goes in ride mode and tongle switch is disabled…

2 Likes

Please share contact information

1 Like

I was the one who had stopped U , to ask about the Bike , was shocked reading this comment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What time start?
I was thinking 6am??
Where to begin?
I would consider Hebbal bridge/ Torq92 point

1 Like

any time
any where
am fine

@abhishek.balaji2

where do u stay / start

1 Like

nice to see u on forum

when is ur bike scheduled for delivery?

I’ll have to start from old airport. Old airport to new airport is about 46km so will have to take a charging break at Torq92 or the airport.

Me and @ayanahmedhussain will meet u there (torq92)
And time?

2 Likes

Sure

7am?