Discussions on News and Updates

Among all aspiring EV entrant, I am looking forward only to Bajaj Auto. Rajiv Bajaj always has something up his sleeves and known for having an alternative thought process in every matter…

OK I was fine with the hikes in fines but a ridiculous law like this actually exists? So I have to wear shoes everytime I step out on my scooter to buy milk or something?

1 Like

This is only for bikes with gears, but it’s funny :joy:

Safety first guys!!

1 Like

Any idea about this mini Electric Vespa

2 Likes

Is it Vespa? Sure?

Is it already here in Bengaluru? Waav… Interesting.

It is a Vespa for sure. Unvieled in EICMA 2016, it was supposed to go on sales from October Last year in 12 European countries. It’s not planned for India as of now. I expect it to cost a bomb!

It is not a Vespa. http://www.electrowheelz.com/products/
Its an Indian Company with Low performance, Low cost electric vehicles. There are many running here in Mysore

Yes I’ve seen this a lot of ev sellers in town here in Bengaluru too.

Noooo. Not a Vespa. the chrome finish in the front screams Chinese!

2 Likes

AFAIK Its not a Vespa. I had one. It was way classier than this. Its another Chinese EV. Vespa makes way better scooters than this. They never screw up the looks.

1 Like

oh! you guys talking about that purple scooter!! Chee that is not a Vespa. I didn’t read that post. My bad.
Since @rajeshkav had not replied to that post or quoted it, I only read his post and clicked on the link he had given. I was wondering why he has posted a Vespa link and asking if it is a Vespa or not.

That purple scooter which has a board stating NO NEED OF REGISTERING WITH RTO is a clear give away that it’s top speed will be limited to 25kmph. Vespa specs are similar to our Ather450…100kms range, 4kw motor

5 Likes

Another EV in the Indian market.

They have blatantly copied vespa’s design.

2 Likes

If I look at the images, Red one has Side Stand to the right side and White one has side stand to the left :smiley:

The graphics designer has flipped the image and coloured it red :laughing:

3 Likes

It might claim to have a good range, but top speed may not be as much as Ather.
No where on their website they talk clearly about service, delivery etc.

And I absolutely don’t understand the idea of Prefixing ‘E’ everywhere. It could just have been Pluto or Plute EV

1 Like

With 1.7 kwh battery even with eco mode of 45 kmph speed, I would assume the max true range of 50-60 km.

1 Like

Mukesh Ambani’s Tesla Model S 100D.

What else can money buy??

3 Likes

It’s 2nd owner because, 1st owner is the importer company…

1 Like