Mobile App

6 posts were split to a new topic: Ride stats sync issues

I don’t want to break your hope, definitely not.

I just wish I had such good optimism remembering the number of likes we got for the features requests in OTA section since 2019. :smiley:

Q3 of which year???

Latest version of both scooter and app , charge status NOT shown correctly- seems like sync issue. Shown as last synced 18 hours back

2 Likes

There is difference in the estimated time to charge up to SoC of 80% for Android app and iOS.

Before the iOS update. Android showing 1 hour whereas iOS showing 10:49 AM i.e. about 1 hour 45 minutes.

After the iOS updated. Android showing 1 hour whereas iOS showing 1 hour 33 minutes.

iOS is accurate as the scooter dashboard.

My scooter is not synced since 2 days. This is for the service I paid for.

Can the ather team fix this please? @abhishek.balaji

Had similar issues few days back, shut down the Ather software and start again. During my next ride, it got sync,

1 Like

Where is the ride statistics in IOS app

Made an App re-design concept for Ather as a personal/side project. Do let me know your views on the same. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Very cool! I really liked how the maps is just one card, with everything in that section, compared to separate buttons for Charging Points, Locate Scooter and Search For A Place like it is in the current Ather app.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji problem in IOS APP. Check the screenshot below. Despite being updated to the latest beta 10.1.6 software, iOS app still shows below information.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji my scooter is not synced since 5 days.

I’m paying for the service so why can’t I use it!!!

This is really a bad experience regarding the connect pro service which is expensive but does not provide what is promised.

Please fix this asap!!! Its been 5 days…

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Data about horn and high beam usage

@abhishek.balaji

Ride statistics have gone blank again.

3 Likes

Same here. The ride stats is gone! We pay for connect pro and this doesn’t work? @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Watched videos on Tesla’s App update. Man, thats how you design an app for EVs. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi guys, found a funny bug on the app. It says “Trip B reset 51 years ago”.

Attaching the screen shot. This might need some serious investigation about Ather’s history 51 years ago. Lol :laughing:

Here you go :slight_smile: Reset it once and it should be fine.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/discussions-on-vehicle-and-app-otas/5518/204?u=harshithbhat

1 Like

Lets have a display of statistics of number of resets that has been made since purchase if reset is the solution for each and every issue.

2 Likes

There are several people having issues with ride statistics not updating. This is mainly because of poor network connectivity I guess. I have 2 suggestions to come over the issue. @abhishek.balaji @tarun

1. In next OTA ather should give a manual synch button on dashboard which will force connectivity to server and push the required data.
  2. If it still persist and it is network issue then a) give user choice to port the connection to suitable network in that area b) give WiFi access so that user can connect to WiFi or WiFi hostspot to synch the data .

I think above should solve the ride synching problem to a great extent…

2 Likes