Mobile App

WiFi makes so much sense. That will be much better.

Dear team Ather, Why is my ticket being closed again and again without resolving the issue.(149724) @abhishek.balaji

Team, even though the “waiting for your 450X” persistent notification is ON, scooter never connects automatically to the phone. We always have to open the app to connect to the scooter.
Please make it Connect to scooter automatically without intervention when turning on the scooter, because that would be the preferred method of action here.

2 Likes

Is the app working with VPN?

I am using the Ather app on Android with NordVPN activated. The app doesn’t work for me. Before the latest version (with Ather labs), I at least got to see the charging data without ride details (which was okay as I checked the charging data mostly). With the latest app update, nothing works. I have to disable my VPN and then view the details (charging, ride stats, etc).

Also, I saw the features in Atherstack Borg 10.2.0 update. I don’t think I will ever get a notification alert in case of theft/tow as the app doesn’t work with VPN switched on.

Hi Team @abhishek.balaji @tarun

Before the Ather App was Updated to the newer version after 450X and plus were available in the market.

The Map feature on the older version of the app used to always show us the Charging points available for use no matter if we are searching for the location within the app or while pushing a location from other applications or just browsing the map now it does not do like that the charging points only show up when the Points Tab is selected and there is no other way we can see it being able to see the charge location while I push a location or browse a location used to helps us plan the route in case we are running low on charge

for example, if you see the screenshot attached it is not showing any nearby charging point in my route or anywhere on the map so I think you understand the point here even if I knew where the point will be I do not know if it’s available or being used so there.

This feature was available in the previous version of the Ather App please bring it back it helps a lot

1 Like

I cannot login to ather app via ios. It just keeps loading infinitely. Works fine on android but unable to get it working on IPHONE. Tried restarting, reinstalling and some other workarounds to no avail.

@abhishek.balaji Sorry for tagging you but the recent update did not solve the above problem. It just goes into an infinte loop.

Agree. The earlier app had one button to see anything map related. Now it’s just extra steps, unnecessarily. The most useless button is Locate My Scooter :joy:

1 Like

i have just bought my ather on 1st November and i have purchased the service pro and connect pro package the very next day but since i got my ather, i am unable to see my ride statistics which is not done as i have paid money for the service and if anything is going wrong then must be resolve as soon as possible without delay.

2 Likes

It’s free till May 2022.

Also now you’ve bought the plans,it will be adjusted by adding applicable credits to your account.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Ride stat decimal missing

Hi I am a new Ather user , in order to get ride statistics should I connect my phone via bluetooth with my vehicle while riding??

2 Likes

Hi! Congratulations and welcome to the community. You don’t need to connect app and scooter for ride stats. They’ll automatically get updated on the app after your ride.

2 Likes

Hey, thankyou for your reply . It wasn’t getting updated for some reason . Only the tripA and Odo is getting updated . I have raised a ticket regarding it . Will see how it goes :smile:

2 Likes

Any idea on how theft and tow detection works? I’ve tried moving my vehicle multiple times . I did not receive any kind of notification .

1 Like

It does work when

1. You wait for 7-10 mins (ride end time) after vehicle is in standby (key off) and not in shutdown mode.
  2. The area where you park vehicle has a good network coverage.

I assume your connect pro plan is active.

4 Likes

Yeah the plan is active , I guess its the network issue . Even my ride stats take a long time to update .

2 Likes

Today, I see that all trips do not show the average speed. Some trip shows it and some doesn’t. Looks like there are further changes being done to the Algo

3 Likes

I think the issue is with placement of the ride stat cards, they are misplaced - that’s why you see a dark line under the card - it has ‘shifted up’ and covers some part of the card above. This also occurs on ios.

App UI on ride stats page has not been regression tested!

2 Likes

Hi, how do I change my mobile number?

I can’t do it from the app but i can do it from the website app.atherenergy.com, but it gives me a weird confirmation with ‘here’ written, so I’m not sure if it’s actually changed or not:

I’ve never changed my number, but for the last month, CC always has the wrong number even though my number shown on the app and online is correct. This has caused a lot of miscommunication and riders and service technicians are unable to reach me.

@abhishek.balaji @melvin.wilson

3 Likes