Mobile App

Mobile app gets updated but not screen rotation bug fixed.

When we are reading a post and rotate the screen it comes to home screen . @abhishek.balaji I thought only the geo location error is fixed. Rest all the same.

Also cannot renew the subscription through the app it looks like dummy logo.

Vehicle colour also not update. For 450x in the dash board.

Some one initiated redisgning of ather app . I don’t know how he get data from ather . Anyway intrested people update your requirements. May ather hire him if he did well.

1 Like

Anyone has any idea on when is the ios update coming up ? I see different iteration of android app but no even a single update on ios. Would be glad if the timeline would be made available.

I am using both, android version is better

1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji got 4.0.9 update and the first thing I noticed is this.!!

The actual distance between these two destinations is oddly 0.7kms and definitely not 24.5kms :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have you used the vehicle for 24.5kms in the last three days? If yes, I feel that for some strange reason it has not split the multiple rides and has cumulated everything as 1 single ride. The ride was ended after 3days and 16 minutes. The ride has started on 23rd May 09:01 from 53, Alwarpet and has ended at 26th May 09:17 at 15, TT Krishnamachari road.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Problem noticed. Cannot mark favourite place on mobile. app like could do it earlier.

You travel like an tortoise so that you can able to pass 24 km in 4336 mins or 72 hours or 6 days . Also average speed is -3km/h no one can attend this speed . May be you are a time traveller so that you can go back to the time. You may apply for Guinness record book . With Ather proper proof.

2 Likes

Now to think about it, I went on for a ride on 23rd May to visit a nearby grocery shop (as per the address in the ride stats) and for a long trip around 18~20kms and I left the scooter on complete shutdown because of the lockdown situation in Chennai. On 26th I had to start the scooter again to visit the same place. To sum up, I did trips on 23rd and on 26th and now I think the odo is correct :exploding_head: but the ride stats for the remaining rides are missing.!

Ather 450X! the ultimate time-traveling machine. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So sad bro. So that I think what if they create a software free scooter. Like the mechanical odi meter… Kind of. Most of their bad profile will wanished. Or recruite a high standard software team to develop their software.

1 Like

Absolutely, their software developers are really bad at their work. The biggest issue with their so called “smart” features is been painfully inconsistent. I have given up on several annoying bugs that keep coming back. Now, I just drive and don’t really bother about anything else. My issues:

• auto cut off indicator is hit or miss
  • maps dont want to come up randomly. Navigation resets or disappears.
  • chargers appear randomly on the navigation screen. They should be available on the dashboard all the time. Another hit and miss
  • charging notifications. Yeah, but what should I do about it unless I can act upon that information? They have to enable smart charging that includes - start/ stop charging remotely, scheduled charging, user select charging level
  • annoyingly loud dashboard fan noise

With love Ather Owner

4 Likes

I too experiance charger apperend in the dash board even after removed the charger . I need to reset to come out of the screen

Needs to be corrected marked in red.

1 Like

Also add app verison and atom version while posting problems.

Latest app version and atom version

It looks like a phone dpi issue that had to be handled in the app. Which phone is this and what os version (if Android, factory os or custom os)?

… Installed in the phone.

1 Like

Check if changing Font size in display settings to normal or small works

2 Likes

Can you provide feature in app where I can cut off the power supply once the charge is complete. Or Auto cutoff of charging can be controlled from app based on max charge percentage.

3 Likes

Thats smart charging for you buddy. @abhishek.balaji has confirmed that we can expect smart charging sometime in Q3. I am super excited. You will be able to:

• stop & start charging remotely via the app
  • select the charging limit. Like say for e.g. 80% or whatever you want to choose

So, that will mean you can leave it plugged in and every time you take the bike out, you know it will be charged to whatever limit you have set. 80% (55-60 kms range in ride mode) is perfect for me. :blush: AND, you don’t have to go down to your parking space (for me its going down 7 floors) every time you to want to start/stop charging. YAY…! AND for those planned long leisure rides, you can select limit to 100% the night before & you will be set. Such a peace of mind. :heart:

Thats “smart scooter” for you…!

Please please more likes for this. So that smart charging will be a priority for Ather.

5 Likes