Introducing the Ather 450S!

Hey folks!

The 450 platform has been evolving over the past few years and is currently in its 3rd generation. The 450X today offers the best in class performance, technology, and handling, consistently over time.

Today, we’re announcing a new variant on the 450 Product Line, the Ather 450S!

With a top speed of 90 km/h and an expected certified range of ~115 kms, the Ather 450S offers an alternative to 125 cc performance petrol scooters. The Ather 450S starts at Rs. 1,29,999.

Stay tuned for a detailed announcement shortly. Preorders for the Ather 450S will start in July, and deliveries shall begin in August.

Express your interest in the Ather 450S by heading to the website today: https://www.atherenergy.com

14 Likes

Waiting to know the complete specs!

6 Likes

Am assuming it will be some thing to replace Ather 450Plus as the range is very similar to plus model.

So with change in looks slightly ( as dashboard looks little different ) but the core of 450Plus specs will match these 450s specs

4 Likes

So real rang is around 75km?

6 Likes

No, it could be 80-85 km True range

5 Likes

I think it will be similar to 450x gen 2 with some slightly upgraded features. Something akin to iphone se editions.

6 Likes

iPhone SE is to fool customers with lot of trimmed down version. I would say it might be like Galaxy FE. (Almost flagship at lower price)

6 Likes

That’s not bad

2 Likes

Also u get eco ride and sports mode

1 Like

I visited the Ather experience centre in Margão, Goa. They do not have the 450S. Only 3 versions of the 450X. The full fledged one, another without some software features and one with the smaller battery.

Hey,

Take a look at this post to know more about our new launches.

1 Like

When accesories will be available?

2 Likes

Hey,

We’ve already started shipping out the Ather Essentials to Experience Centers and Service Centers. They should be available at all our ECs and SCs by the 2nd week of September.

5 Likes

Please dont buy this 450s its takes around 9 hrs to complete charge 100 % and Ather didnt help for this to their customer

Ather 450S charger are very poor they provide 350 Watt Charger with vechile and its takes around 9 hrs to fully charge the vechile so its not worth . I have TVS Iqube its only take 5 hrs to complete charge i am very unhappy by buying Ather 450S . My suggestion think before bying due to charging time because we cant manage 9 hrs charging time

3 Likes

That is indeed a really really long time even 10kwh dose not take that long to charge (f77)

1 Like