New model or New again

It’s the other way around, Vehicle warranty (motor, controller, dashboard) is 3 years/30,000km and battery warranty is 3 years/unlimited km.

5 Likes

Guys, I had purchased 450X in Dec,22 last month & got disappointed that if i had waited for a month more, i would have got newer model with better seat. Ather should upgrade seat for customers who bought 450x recently free of cost or atleast at a discounted rate. By the way when will it be made available in Goa & its cost

1 Like

It would cost 3200 and should be available by February end.

1 Like

The New Ather 450s Model Starts at 1,29,000 with an IDC range of 115 KM, I think this is a good deal but don’t know about the other specifications of the vehicle so what are your thoughts about this?

1 Like

Remember it’s idc range not true range , for 450x the true range is 104 and idc 140, there may be other trade offs as well i believe like in connectivity features

2 Likes

Looks Like 450S is on the way, With current market demand and soaring prices of other companies a budget-friendly scooter is all needed. here is a glimpse from their website.

Looks like Switches have changed a bit, also more on this Introducing the Ather 450S!

4 Likes

If just imagine if thay have a thing going on like pro pack which will unlock top speed :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

450S feels would be more practical in design like a center stand and fixes flaws of 450x else price is more than core 450x so might have few extra features

3 Likes

In built charger??? Would love that

2 Likes

My advice before buy think about it they provide warranty or not maybe this is only the words I am facing too much problems scooter seat it is very bad

3 Likes

there was render leaked a year ago of maxi scooter but looking at specs 450s ain’t it,Could be possible in big scooter but most companies have moved the charger out of the vehicle like TVS and Oben so there must be an disadvantage to this

3 Likes

News is there will be a founder’s edition to mark their(Ather) 10-year journey, New colour scheme and powerful motor?

More on the discussion Here

From the article, The Bengaluru-based electric mobility startup, Ather Energy, is reportedly launching a new variation of its flagship Ather 450X electric scooter. According to reports, the company is likely to call it Special Edition and it will commemorate Ather’s 10 years in electric mobility industry. Unique design scheme, more performance or range are probable with this update.

2 Likes

Harsh on new owners, their scooter hasn’t even delivered and there is a report of a newer one with more power…

1 Like

Might be same bike with new stickers

1 Like

so, vehicles gettin obsolete within 3 months of launch, or a month in case of 3.7W 450x Gen 4. Atleast Gen3.1 owners had 6 months.

1 Like

The battery pack might be the same, it might be tuned in a little better for better range and might have the Motor controller to go a little higher. with of course a little graphics added to the scooter.

1 Like

Welcome to the tech park what u get today it a regret for tomorrow this happens with phones, laptops, and many more I have a good news tho maybe in future we might get a option like a buyback program to upgrade to the latest one… so…

1 Like

I buy Ather buyback program and I need my money back My experience no good range product quality is poor like belt brackpad

Though moore’s law has now plateaued the growth of the other devices mentioned as there are little to no radical changes in performance just some changes in appearance, material or superficial add on’s to flame an artificial demand.

So true and guess what does we prefer more on visually stunning…