Discussion on Accessories

Gotta say that xuv700 looks dope

4 Likes

found this certain modification made on a 450x in Kerala on YouTube…

7 Likes

Ever wondered that Ather can also create the only separate words AT HER, I wonder this created the amalgamation

4 Likes

Looking forward to an update on this one…

4 Likes

Floor mat for Ather 450x looks good but too expensive and gets dirty fast.

5 Likes

Tried a pair of handle bars mirror but they were too big for the narrow handles on Ather. Returned it…

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I had this in cart for a few days. I also thought that it might be too far away for peripheral vision to register too.

Do let know if you find something that works.

1 Like

Anyone got their side floating panel replaced recently?if so how much did it cost? I recently spoke to Ather regarding replacing mine and they are charging Rs.1800 for one.

3 Likes

Checkout my footmat… For Rs. 99/- only😀

1 Like

Any update on the smart helmet?

5 Likes

It may take some more time as government has added more regulations which prohibits any device that distracts the driver while driving.

4 Likes

Have seen this in the photos of a place called vinyled in kamanahalli . Is the owner of this vehicle here?

15 Likes

Looks gorgeous…!

4 Likes

Wow Ather need to work on this colour

4 Likes

at the same above vinyled place another photo of an Ather …

4 Likes

Has anyone attempted to install a handbreak for Ather? we have paid such a premium to Ather and a simple mechanism like this is missed by the Ather team, in signals, in up hill or down hill when we have to stop at signal etc… we cannot let the break off. a simple mechanism which most of the scooter has could have been implemented on Ather as well. not sure why they missed it. Anyone has done any MOD’s to address this issue? please share

4 Likes

I had this in mind, but the price jumped too much recently and not sure if it fits Ather.

Ather could implement this in software, but not sure how long it would take or if it would be feasible. Please vote on this feature request.

7 Likes

Looks beautiful but can we change the colour once it is registered with RTO?

Has someone designed or seen a handlebar extender for mounting accessories?

3 Likes

Looks like may not be possible

2 Likes

Color change requires prior approval from RTO, can be done after initial registration too, but that above Ather looks like wrapping is done, for wrapping RTO permission is not required

4 Likes