Discussion on Accessories

I think many used or old car owners do a color change without any RTO permission, same might be applied here. May be I’m wrong but i feel as long as the chasis number and number plate belongs to the owner, there should not be any problem.

6 Likes

@acorreya How to vote the hill assist feature request.

3 Likes

This looks so beautiful!

4 Likes

There is no such rule. No permission required. After changing the colour you need to fill a form and submit. RTO will make the changes in the RC.

5 Likes

How about using a blue toorh neckband… I guess it should work…

3 Likes

You can use a Bluetooth in your helmet you can buy from any good helmet shop it will be available there

Amazon link :- JZAQ Universal Wireless Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth, Hands-free Call Control Automatic Answering Waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 Intercom Communication System with 50 Hours Playing Time (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07XSMT1MJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_448EQW0TZTPM57MM2JH9

4 Likes

What do you guys think about these add-ons? Pretty cool, yeah?

12 Likes

Nice. Does it do any help on riding?

Just visual aesthetic would be a bit too hunky for my taste.

3 Likes

How is the brake lever guard installed,? Should we put a hole in the existing grip?

3 Likes

Where can I get that?

6 Likes

These are been tested by the service centre in Khar, Bombay. They aren’t selling them (yet)

2 Likes

The flight looks like a bat now :slight_smile:

I would rather prefer some better mirrors that don’t drop direction with every pothole (and yes, we have plenty of pot-holes in Mumbai).

4 Likes

Can u please drop the link of that back seat attachment on grab rail !!

Backrest attachment ?

5 Likes

Just learnt from Pune dealer that the company has instructed to stop selling any kind of accessories like foot rest, seat cover, guards etc. Reason is not known.

3 Likes

Must be because they are not authorised lol.

Afaik there is no brand authorised accessories present right now.

3 Likes

Can anyone from Bangalore or Chennai assist me in getting Ather embossing at rear, tempered glass, seat cover, Floor mats? Like providing contact or link or whatsoever! Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

An Interesting move from JKT!

2 Likes

They launched TPMS as well recently: TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitoring System I Treel Sensors | TREEL Mobility

Two models, one that works over Bluetooth at close range, and one more with a SIM card so you can monitor it remotely. The Bluetooth one is cheaper and connects via an app on your phone. The MTrac one comes with a 1 year cloud + SIM subscription

14 Likes

Wouldn’t the Bluetooth tyres leave a trail for the Bluetooth trackers as you go around the city? How does that work?

1 Like

Hello Everyone!. So the helmet I currently own is a Royal Enfield Retono Street (linked below) and I’ve had one major complaint so far. The visor tends to fog up very easily. It also is not pinlock compatible. I’ve tried looking on amazon anf flipkart for anti fog films that I can attach to the visor but couldn’t find any. I did find one on this website called Autopro.co.in (link below) and I was wondering if anyone here has tried this product or if you have some other alternative. Thanks!

Autopro film: Anti-Fog and Rainproof Film for Motorcycle Helmet – theAutopro Helmet: STREET PRIME GREY STRIPES HELMET-MATT BLACK

5 Likes