Discussion on Accessories

@abhishek.balaji what do say about this :hushed::thinking:

Also, is it alright legally, to use Atherā€™s Branding, and making custom merchandises and marketing it that way?

Eg: Discussion on Accessories - #1021 by surajvmohan @abhishek.balaji @tarun

2 Likes

there is always a legal obligation, for personal use or limited use(clarity required). Using something that wasnā€™t designed by a person but is used by them will be a troubling thing.

5 Likes

So far Ather has not dragged anyone to court over such accessories. In a way, itā€™s free marketing for them too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

because there isnā€™t a market yet, once they see huge market developed and people earning too much. they will drag them for compensation or penalty

2 Likes

Since I am Bangalore owner canā€™t decide about this.

3 Likes

On a lighter note, This is the second time weirdly, that you have pointed out to a specific post, and asked ā€œis this legal / allowed / in line with rulesā€ to Ather. Are you a news reporter, by any chance?

I remember the very first time, where u pointed out to one of my mods, and asked, will this affect warranty/guarantee to Ather. :rofl: Offcourse it will affect my friend! :grin: mods are always ā€œat your own riskā€ :pray:t3:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X: Product/Technical discussions

:grin: Just want to play safe šŸ¤·:innocent::wink::muscle:

2 Likes

I use Amway car washā€¦ Not used Amway silicone glaze

Purchased mat for the floorboard, itā€™s awesome. I am in love with it.

8 Likes

It is available online

6 Likes

Price and where is it available online ?

5 Likes

Yes, Purchased On COD.

Available on https://favouriteauto.com/ at price of Rs 549

5 Likes

Ordered today on Flipkartā€¦! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

Wwhhhyyyyyyyyy?! PS. Sorry in advance to the owner if youā€™re here.:sweat_smile: I understand personal choice but stillā€¦

4 Likes

Today went and finally put lever guard for my flight and itā€™s quite nice quality at a nice price And it does give a good look to the scooter

Ps: in the first photo the new xuv 700 of a person also at the same shop

4 Likes

That gives me an idea of getting rid of the stupid mirrors and install after market mirrors on the handle rather on that crack prone visors. What do you think guys?

5 Likes

will be quite easier as we donā€™t need to cut the grip open , if we just pull out the outside it falls of like a capā€¦

6 Likes

I will explore the market for a pair this weekend. I have a loose mirror and Ather just donā€™t have the spare parts.

3 Likes