Dashboard

Yes, typing on dashboard is like going back a decade in time. The cursor moving to the start of your word when typing is extremely annoyingšŸ™„

So what I do is, search for a place and add it to favourites on my phone. Then I send it to the scooter. So if the ā€˜internet unavailableā€™ message comes up, I can reroute from favourites again on the dashboard itself.

7 Likes

If Google maps on my mobile tells me, ā€œcontinue straight for 2.4 kmsā€ through my earphones, will I have the ability to see the dash and keep track of the distance covered while riding? In this case, I decided not use the built-in navigation and will only rely on the phoneā€™s Google maps app. I hope the answer is yes. Itā€™s a very basic thing.

3 Likes

The trip meter reading will be seen while riding. So ya you would be able to.

1 Like

@HarshaVardhan is it possible to mark custom places(like my home) to my favorite lists in maps in ather?

Itā€™s possible right now only home and work places can be added no other favourites but you can always search/save them in phone and push it to the bike
Procedure is somewhere in the forum should search

@HarshaVardhan got it thanks .

You can add favourites as well, through the dashboard. These will show up on your app.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ownership-experience/303/845?u=abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Can we open Ather maps from whatsapp(any other app for that matter)?

My ather dashboard has no signal for the past 24 hours. I usually have full signal. Iā€™ve been driving around the same route for the past week and none of the areas seems to have signal.
Has this happened to anyone ?

Iā€™ve already tried restarting, shutting down and starting again.
Iā€™ve raised a request through the ather app for the same

1 Like

It happening for me last one monthā€¦ no solution insight it seems.

You mean it happens intermittently continuously for the past one month ?
This looks like a hardware issue because my colleague has an ather and has full signal in the same location at the same time.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Auto indicator off issue

Hi @Ather.Team,
I have been riding Ather for about 4months now noted a very rare thing.

32 is missing
yes in the speedometer 32 is missing from 31 to it directly goes to 33 tried a lot get 32 but couldnā€™t if any one gets it keep us posted.

11 Likes

:smiley::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

you are one hell of a QA bro :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if youā€™ve observed a similar thing that is already known. When the battery percentage drops down, it never comes to 99%, 89%, 79%, 69% etc. After every 10%, the percentage drops by 2% to 98%, 88%, 78%, 68% etc.
Iā€™ve not seen this missing speed figure of 32kmph but assuming you are right, i can think of one possible reasonā€¦approximation
SOC measurement or speed measurement, the system may not be able to measure in exact steps. It may be approximating it and hence at some step it may be missing a number.
If this point of mine is correct, then this should repeat at 94kmph-96kmph and 95kmph should be missed (open the image below to see the steps). But we canā€™t check that :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

True I have observed that charge drops off by 2% when it reaches multiples of 10

You can also add it directly from the app. To do this, search for a place/point, then click on the star/favorite icon appearing on the top right hand corner once the routing is done. This will get synced to the scooter as well.

1 Like

Yeah could be possible. @rajeshkav can check the miss at 90s :slight_smile:

first drop happens at 100% to 98% and it continues every 10%. So the approximation canā€™t be a reason here.

Drop from 100 to 98% was answered by Chaitanya sometime back in one of the owners meet. Hope you read this post.

Now, dont ask me why when it will get fixed :smile:

2 Likes