Deliveries: Chennai

How about a live video for today’s delivery

Chennai pre-order folks taking delivery today, it’s just a couple of hours before you all become Owners today!

My advice, atleast for the first few days, don’t care about the mileage and just enjoy the ride. I understand the weather gods are forecasting favorable temperatures there, so make best use of it.

Also we would love to see photos of the 450 in front of some of Chennai’s iconic spots.

11 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: The first delivery event in Chennai!

is there any whatsapp group for Chennai owners . tarunsmehta mentioned during the Chennai delivery event.

https://forms.gle/vSLZdN1PEA3awPeu5

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dashboard

Can someone clarify if folks who have completed payment and awaiting delivery can join the wapp group?

No issues it’s for Ather community and especially for people in and around Chennai

1 Like

Join!! More the merrier!

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Dot, the new home charging pod

Congratulations.!
After TN Govt.'s new EV policy release which brought down road tax from 4% to 0%. Does the price revised for 1st batch Chennai customers accordingly.? If not then from 2nd batch will it get effected.?

3 Likes

Update on pre-orders!

Hey folks!

We will be opening full payments for Order IDs 11574-11705 tomorrow, 22 October. Watch your inbox tomorrow for the link to complete your order!

4 Likes

If you’re curious about how the order process works, we’ve clarified it in this thread:

4 Likes

How about the rest of the order ids of first batch

Balaji, Couldn’t it be opened the id upto 11725, i just missed it by 20 nos

Dear,
What about the immediate next set of serial numbers… Any likely date available plz.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey folks,

My order ID is #11709 and the payment window opened by 2.30 PM today. People with following order numbers do check your inbox for the mail from Ather.

1 Like

Glad to note your msg!

Mine is 11719 and it got opened too

1 Like

I too gone for Loan, Lease you need to have same down payment as Loan amount too, so no way it’s like, wow i can use the bike for 6 months and then i don’t need to pay the remaining amount and dispose the bike !! No.

So Loan feels like owning the bike after paying a considerable minimum down payment (~30k).

1 Like