Community Guidelines: Read Before Posting on Ather Forum

Forum Rules

1. Spam, advertising, and self-promotions are prohibited

Ather Forum is designed to help you better understand the products and services offered by Ather Energy. Any spam post or post promoting self or another brand is not allowed. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.

Do not ask for email addresses or phone numbers on the forum or in personal messages.

Your account will be blocked permanently and your posts will be deleted, if you are found not following the guidelines.

2. Do not post ‘offensive’ posts, links or images

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on the forum. Use common sense while posting.

3. Search before posting

Please use the search feature to find what you are looking for. Avoid posting questions that are already asked and answered on a previous thread. Do not create topics that already exist and do not need another thread. Please also refrain from posting the same question in several topics/threads. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.

4. Do not PM users asking for help

Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit. You can also directly reach out to moderators, list of moderators can be found under this link.

5. Remain respectful of other members at all times

All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.

However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold, you are expected to obey this rule.

Forum FAQs

1. Am I allowed more than one account?

No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account here. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forum.

2. What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or blocked. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.

The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

3. What do I do if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?

Please report the thread/post to the moderators using the flag feature.

4. Where can I find out who is in charge?

The moderators of the forum can be found on the list here. Moderators operate under the guidelines set here.

5. Where do I find vehicle related FAQs? We have a dedicated section for FAQs here.

55 Likes