Ather Memes

For what it’s worth… I live in Indiranagar. Before Ather opened their first store, there used to be a crossword there. At the time I was still in school. When the Ather opened up I used to go often just to look at the scooty. Electric back then was a novelty with Tesla being this revolutionary thing instead of commonplace. And I dreamt of owning an Ather someday. Now an analyst at a reputed company, I finally bought one with my own money. So it was a hugely aspirational purchase for me too. But there are some things that definitely could be better and it’s important we talk about that too.

8 Likes

I’ll tell u one small story coming from a gen 2 owner when his wiring harness was bitten by rats the SC dint Chang the full harness instead they fixed the problem in few hrs but now it’s a whole scam brake pads getting changed even tho they have a pretty good life on them SC not doing proper service no proper communication Eve if u have a small issue mota charcha is coming idk who to blame ???

1 Like

The problem is it’s not going out just in forms and arnab gets all the flags :joy::joy:

1 Like

Apex users after doing magic twist.

9 Likes

Broooooooooooo :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Your theory is wrong.

What we do here is above and beyond our day jobs and personal family time. We don’t get anything extra other than a sneak peak of the products - along with other newer owners because Ather’s marketing team tries to get feedback from all genre of customers.

Posts get flagged by all users and mods will review flagged posts to see if it has violated any forum guidelines. If there is no violation then we choose to reject the flag. A few minutes ago I cleared a bunch of flagged posts where nearly half were plain one liners adding no value to the conversation while the other half had not violated any guidelines and hence were retained.

All we ask is users familiarize themselves with the Community Guidelines before posting or responding to posts. This small measure alone will massively reduce the amount if flagged content and improve the overall quality of material in the forum.

7 Likes

Ather announces price cut of 20k

Ather announces new gen features can’t rollback

Ather promises buyback for gen2 upgrade for gen1/1.5

For all old customers who started hearing Moye moye sound :joy:

5 Likes

I think harmful deragotary terms can definitely be flagged or moderated. But the idea of what adds or doesn’t add value to a conversation is purely based on personal opinion. Deciding something doesn’t add value because you don’t think it added value to your info is wrong when a new user might get info they didn’t previously know. I have especially observed that any statement that talks about the broader intentions of the company or the hypocrisy of what Tarun says versus the actions his company takes is flagged and blocked. Now you might say that we should only discuss the scooty and not the culture at Ather as that might not directly pertain to us. But someone thinking of investing in the ecosystem that is Ather over Ola would most likely want to know that.

2 Likes

Yo, it’s meme thread. No need to be serious here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can talk about moderation in

2 Likes

wrong topic. that might be the reason of your comment getting flagged.

It has to be moderated else it will become like a WhatsApp group with irrelevant non-stop messaging group.

nope. never I saw that on the forum in the past 4 years. I have commented on 1000s of posts if that was the case I would have been kicked out of the forum. Here is the most liked part of this forum. It’s neutral that people are in support of the company or against it. forum does not differentiate.

umm, you need to read Watercooler topics and World of Electric. These topics are non-Ather discussions. Even Ola is discussed there.

7 Likes

Mods after deleting any post that is negative to Ather.

9 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bajaj Chetak

Best advertisement for FallSafe :grimacing:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I read this article & i thought to post here as well. Because i couldn’t think of particular category, i refrained from posting.

Not sure if this is Ather’s way of marketing tactics or if this is genuine incident.

Just saw an Instagram post by AtherEnergy that someone by name Nawaz has completed 1 lakh KMs in Ather scooter. There was a celebration with cake next to the scooter.

2 Likes

When Ather is high :smoking:

1 Like

Now that is messed up. So anti skid feature is one literally can’t brake in time. No brakes - no skidding.

3 Likes

No brakes × motor braking ✓

1 Like

Waitttttttt a minute is the braking controlled by the moter ??? No way right ??? Apex ka magic’ twist on Ather rizzzta ??? No way right that explains unka advertising no skidding and all no way right ???

But why drumbrakes then :thinking: 4 more days let’s see

1 Like