Update on FAME II guidelines and chargers

It says "May be eligible for invoiced value of charger " !! Emphasis on the word “May”

Need more clarity…

17 Likes

Please refer to what Parveen said

13 Likes

haha, that’s true. Then, there is nothing about fair / unfair. :smiley:

It is mostly about compliance and following the same path of Ola (and other OEMs) to avoid lot of noise from customers.

7 Likes

Fame II came in on 1st April 2019, so only after that . The issue seems to be about the bundled cost exceeding the Rs 1.5L cap for subsidy eligibility, so then only to invoices which would exceed that ? Or is it about 50% indigenous “content” in the charger, IDK but am curious to see how this unfolds

hold on to the snark maybe before reading it as from the very beginning of Ather time.

14 Likes

My Vehicle invoice date and charger invoice date is different because dealer delivered my charger next day of delivery…so it will be a problem for me?

10 Likes

No Snarking but Auto response on the comment. Read Guildlines for further details on it.

Yes, Ather initially sold 1000s of scooters with free chargers. as they wanted to develop a Market and they have succeeded. but on the way their NEWER members became greedy and wanted to make more money on the go.

No, it won’t be, as long as both the scooter and charger are billed before 12th April 2023.

@abhishek.balaji whats with the

“Outgoing email has been disabled for non-staff users.”

6 Likes

“However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold, you are expected to obey this rule”

What are you pointing me at this one ? I did not violate that rule, by the way

11 Likes

Finally a good news for those who demanded concession for paying extras

13 Likes

No intention of offending you, I’m just stating the obvious. Feel free to ask other questions on the forum that are relevant to the topic.

8 Likes

I think it would only be for variants that went above the 1.5L price cap

7 Likes

In short, government caught us with our hand in cookie jar. So we are sawwy😢

8 Likes

I think so too. I was charged 20,000 for 450x software pack something. But charger was billed at 0.01 (10,000 something and then discounted) so i guess nothing for me right?

2 Likes

I was charged ₹5.4k for dot charger(unit price is 10.5k ,discounted price is 5.4k)

4 Likes

Nope, no refund if you did not pay in the 1st place

6 Likes

From a legal standpoint if what you paid didn’t cross 1.5L that means the sale met compliance so they’re not liable. However the more interesting thing in the current ruling is that the government also wants to recoup subsidy issued for (end user) unusable battery capacity so we’ll have to wait and see.

I think we should get all answers officially within a week or two, because they don’t have much time to meet compliance and then go for a final hearing in june.

7 Likes

10.5 for dot ! I was charger 19K for dot charger

8 Likes

Is this authentic any proof for this statement @deandhruv Mr is this statement official is it or just assumptions??? Mr about 1st place n 2nd place??

8 Likes

U are eligible for 19975 refund sir

5 Likes

Your statement makes no sense, the 2nd user did not claim the Fame subsidy, how on the earth will he be eligible for charger money if he didn’t even own the company any money?. The seller who actually sold maybe, just maybe have the right to claim the charger amount.

Since Ather never sold to the 2nd hand user any charger with the scooter they will not reimburse the same

And which CC is this that is so elegant to you that is constantly providing you providing this information to you. Do provide the details.

13 Likes

Found this on Insta

3 Likes