Discussion on Accessories

A post was merged into an existing topic: Third party accessories - Compilation

Is it possible to upgrade the number plate to HSRP? If yes then what are the procedures? Should I approach Ather team or the RTO?

2 Likes

Hsrp plate are only for new vehicle which is manufactured from April 1st 2019 and for old vehicle hsrp plates are coming soon…

2 Likes

Thank you all for your suggestions. I went ahead and ordered this today and will get it tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi Suresh,

I am not able to find this address in google map, could you please share the location or give nearby landmark.

Thanks

Search : BINNY MILL
Tank Bund Road, sidhartha nagar :v:t2:
The shop is next to binny Mill hv marked with purple arrow :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

Kanakapura main road ,near by yelachanahalli metro station
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kxpLSPvtdDTWr7df8 ,opp to school

1 Like

How much did you pay for this seat cover?

1 Like

,₹300

1 Like

Thank you, will be going out to get one for my scooter also… it looks really nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@suresshchand,

Can you please share me address and location of shop where you applied transparent film and price. Even I am planning to do it.

1 Like

I have problems using the stock rear view mirrors. Tried adjusting it in different which did not help. Any suggestions on this please

This should help you… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am facing this sliding problem on my flight!! Something with the position isn’t right!!

Go get your seat work done, here.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/209?u=mbs.786

1 Like

U can find at almost all sticker shop… Just ask for transperent (light black) headlight protection film. It cost me 300 rs, for both headlight doom nd handle bar head.
Think doom is made of plastic r fiber so It really protect from scratches.
I did it @ fine arts
1st main road opp BWSSB
CHAMRAJPET

2 Likes

@chethan.bn really helpful. Just fixed it in a minute. Thank you.

I had wrong assumption that the mirror doesn’t rotate in the desired direction as it was told by the Ather guy during the delivery at ibc

3 Likes

Applied seat cover to my vehicle at Rs - 350 at Rajajinagar bhashyam circle near by. It is small shop since 12+ years my father does the seat cover work in that shop only. ( This time also my dad did that after I stuggled two days from heat lumb issues on my hip. Due to change in old vehicle to Ather or body hip swapping position issue while riding on Ather seat)

It looks like clone of Ather seat design with little hardness.

13 Likes

Any sticker shops that do this kind of work on ORR, Bellandur or in HSR? Any references?

1 Like