Discussion on Accessories

Thanks bro.

Kanakapura main road ,near by yelachanahalli metro station
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kxpLSPvtdDTWr7df8 ,opp to school

1 Like

How much did you pay for this seat cover?

1 Like

,₹300

1 Like

Thank you, will be going out to get one for my scooter also… it looks really nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@suresshchand,

Can you please share me address and location of shop where you applied transparent film and price. Even I am planning to do it.

1 Like

I have problems using the stock rear view mirrors. Tried adjusting it in different which did not help. Any suggestions on this please

This should help you… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am facing this sliding problem on my flight!! Something with the position isn’t right!!

Go get your seat work done, here.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/209?u=mbs.786

1 Like

U can find at almost all sticker shop… Just ask for transperent (light black) headlight protection film. It cost me 300 rs, for both headlight doom nd handle bar head.
Think doom is made of plastic r fiber so It really protect from scratches.
I did it @ fine arts
1st main road opp BWSSB
CHAMRAJPET

2 Likes

@chethan.bn really helpful. Just fixed it in a minute. Thank you.

I had wrong assumption that the mirror doesn’t rotate in the desired direction as it was told by the Ather guy during the delivery at ibc

3 Likes

Applied seat cover to my vehicle at Rs - 350 at Rajajinagar bhashyam circle near by. It is small shop since 12+ years my father does the seat cover work in that shop only. ( This time also my dad did that after I stuggled two days from heat lumb issues on my hip. Due to change in old vehicle to Ather or body hip swapping position issue while riding on Ather seat)

It looks like clone of Ather seat design with little hardness.

13 Likes

Any sticker shops that do this kind of work on ORR, Bellandur or in HSR? Any references?

1 Like

Excellent. Very good looking. Please share the contact and cost details.

1 Like

@kishore.swamy I just shared the post… :slightly_smiling_face: The real effort was done by @georgekuruppan he should get all the credit for this. :+1:

5 Likes

@georgekuruppan thanks for the video on mirror adjustment

2 Likes

No idea :bulb: brother

1 Like

@rkpuram71

Price was 350, sharing the location :

2 shop next to Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM
59th Cross, Shop No. 1, Ground Floor, Near Bhashyam Circle, 61st Cross Rd, 5 Block, Chamundi Nagar, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
https://maps.app.goo.gl/viqxRJrC76mRxRDu9

4 Likes

I was preparing for the Chennai event and added a couple of things to my scooter for that.

1. Ram base mount.

This was probably the only base mount that could be fixed on our scooter. Will be useful for mounting phone/action cam.

2. Helmet

Developed this design in my head over many days (inspiration being a PCB). My idea was (still is) to get it airbrush painted. But the artist told he’ll need 3-4 weeks. I wanted it before the Chennai event. So got it done yesterday at a vinyl shop in JC Road. Also gave me a good idea of how it looks. I’m happy with the result. At a bare minimum I’ll get a clear coat sprayed to protect these stickers from peeling or at best I’ll get the design airbrush painted in future

27 Likes