Discussions on News and Updates

I tried to turn the leaf up and down last night, but it was tight and I didn’t put too much pressure on it because I was scared it would break.

Yes, please upload a video. It’ll be helpful for other people in the forum too.

1 Like

no prizes for guessing where they all pick the banner photos for such headlines now :smiley:

1 Like

Can they do that??
Is there any copyright issue??

I dont think Ather minds the free publicity

3 Likes

Video on mirror adjustment:
Ather 450 mirror adjustment

It’s a simple ball and socket…just that it’s tight…so tell your service guys and get it loosen in the next service

14 Likes

Awesome! This is perfect! Thank you!
Someone should pin this up somewhere so others can see it!

2 Likes

Here are some of the statistics, Ather has collected over the last year

• Ather 450s have travelled more than 6,00,000 km collectively.
  • 3,87,580 km driven in Ride Mode
  • 2,18,014 km driven in Sport Mode
  • The maximum distance covered by a single scooter – 8,344 km (Nandi Hills – Tirupathi – Hyderabad – Vijaywada – Amaraathi – Dharmasthala)
  • Average riding distance on weekends – 14 km
  • Average riding distance on weekdays – 17 km
  • 72 % charging at home, with a majority of charging taking place during 7 pm-6 am
  • At 5% public charging isn’t deal breaker for two-wheelers
  • 23% with charging cable
  • 65% of charging start over 40% state of charge
  • 90% of rides start over 40% state of charge
  • Non-Ather two-wheelers dominate Ather Grid usage
  • Bengaluru’s most popular charging location is Ather Space.
  • Restaurants and Cafes make up for 49% of charging stops
11 Likes

For a long time I thought the “up-down” adjustment was not possible! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Check out the latest news about Governments tracking movement of electric vehicles and the companies complying with the regulations,

3 Likes

@Nilay @tarun let down by ather ? 160-180 km range what did ather miss ? I hope they tweak algorithms and give free upgrade to early adapters to high range rather than selling next generation bikes soon after a year or so with higher range . Expecting the bike ride his week . https://www.autocarindia.com/bike-news/okinawa-i-praise-pre-bookings-open-at-rs-5000-410796

2 Likes

Haha, these okinawa guys are pretty funny. All their claims are in ranges - top speed 55-75kmph, range is 160-180kms, charging time 2-3hrs,… talks about the confidence over their specs. The figures dont translate to actuals on the road anyway.

@cosmicworld1: check out this review of the okinawa : https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/okinawa-praise-road-test-review/30726/

2 Likes

That circuit breaker thing blew my mind! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha, so good

Comfy couch, free coffee and in walking distance of Indiranagar’s commercial hub!

What more does one need?

7 Likes

This thing is like a cycle with a motor… very low quality product

1 Like

I remember seeing a review in Youtube from a guy who had recently purchased i-Praise. Decent conventional looks, nowhere close to the trendy stylish Ather…

Pity, they fitted the battery below the seat so you loose all the bootspace :smiley:

Inspite of launching it 3 months back, could not see any detailed review either from owner or from auto experts. Almost all of the reviews were for older Praise models.

3 Likes

We all know it’s by non other den @Abhishek :blush: Congratulations…on way to 10k km very soon

6 Likes

This is just plain racist. Let’s be better than this.
Btw, I think Okinawa is a Japanese name🤔

2 Likes

It was just a funny video. Not a literal attribution to a country or race. Anyways I’ve deleted it.

1 Like