Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

:rofl::rofl: bro so you don’t have to see relatime efficiency in traffic or at high speeds and not to look always on dashboard than how you will drive the main thing is maintain throttle constant on any speed and accelerate smoothly :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

As regular user we uses to feel the speed by throttling. Dont look into Dashboard always plz🙏 instead randomly monitor it. Priority is to Road Safety which include Us too…

Constant Throttling will avoid Red Halo at majority time. By which efficiency will increase. Using Regen is good and added advantage to gain more range.

2 Likes

Hereby adding my last day ride from Alleppey to EC, Vyttila, Ernakulam in my fav mode​:zap:Warp​:zap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Started ride at 0730hrs from home with 100% SoC.

31Kms covered with 25% SoC at 21.6Wh/km. 58Kms covered with 47% SoC at 20.9Wh/km. Reached EC, Vyttila, Ernakulam.

Basic thing to follow in getting good range is; Constant Throttling. Slowly increase Speed. Frequently use of Regen.

Note: Avoid monitoring Dashboard and mind Calculations while riding. Which is gud to Us and Others🙏

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Here by adding my today’s evening ride and sharing with all of you guys tell is that good efficiency no’s as i ride in mix driving patter fast slow both …

Even no backpain in all 45kms of ride i can guarantee to all upcoming owners that this machine is literally a lightning :zap: Eagle :eagle: My First Long Ride with it and felt so smooth and torqueeee please comment on my efficiency

Hoping to get more better efficiency :sunglasses::sunglasses::v::v:

4 Likes

I think 450X doesn’t have regen. I never felt regen on my ride. I tried to tilt throttle but no play there. How to check Regen is available in my scooter or not?

Regen works with you twist the throttle in the opposite direction when the speed is above 20km/hr and the scooter is at less then 84% SoC.

2 Likes

Bro regen will be active when battery percent is below 80 and speed is above 20 and you twist you throttle backwards :+1:t2:

Any Indication will be displayed when regen takes place?

No but you will feel the speed getting decrease fast

2 Likes

i also tried i also came

My today’s ride stats and the lowest wh/ km (efficiency) i got today in my total 15 days of ownership experience and experience is so :blush::+1:t2: adding some pics below :point_down:

The slow riding have its own fun and fast have its own :grinning:

3 Likes

Guys…new Ather user here How do I get the Efficiency to 25 and lower mine is always 28-35.

Thanks.

Use sport mode or warp mode but use the throttle smoothly without sudden acceleration. In settings, enable real time efficiency and when giving throttle, you can see red halo just above range indicator and when you release throttle, it shows white. Managing this, we can get low efficiency. Once you get the hang of it, you won’t have to look at it always

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

What’s the best mode for rides with a pillion? Best here meaning higher efficiency an range?

ECO and RIDE mode generally are not ideal when riding with a pillion. In my experience, it makes the ride quality worse overall in those modes. I generally prefer SPORT mode for when I have a pillion. And it can also be efficient, depending on how much you stress the motor.

I haven’t tried Smart ECO with a pillion yet. Not sure how that performs.

4 Likes

Sports mode is best

4 Likes

I regularly ride :zap:Warp Mode​:zap:. Highest range done was 107.8kms in Single charge.

3 Likes