Tips on how to get good range from your Ather 450X

Bro regen will be active when battery percent is below 80 and speed is above 20 and you twist you throttle backwards :+1:t2:

1 Like

Any Indication will be displayed when regen takes place?

1 Like

No but you will feel the speed getting decrease fast

3 Likes

i also tried i also came

My today’s ride stats and the lowest wh/ km (efficiency) i got today in my total 15 days of ownership experience and experience is so :blush::+1:t2: adding some pics below :point_down:

The slow riding have its own fun and fast have its own :grinning:

4 Likes

Guys…new Ather user here How do I get the Efficiency to 25 and lower mine is always 28-35.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Use sport mode or warp mode but use the throttle smoothly without sudden acceleration. In settings, enable real time efficiency and when giving throttle, you can see red halo just above range indicator and when you release throttle, it shows white. Managing this, we can get low efficiency. Once you get the hang of it, you won’t have to look at it always

2 Likes

What’s the best mode for rides with a pillion? Best here meaning higher efficiency an range?

2 Likes

ECO and RIDE mode generally are not ideal when riding with a pillion. In my experience, it makes the ride quality worse overall in those modes. I generally prefer SPORT mode for when I have a pillion. And it can also be efficient, depending on how much you stress the motor.

I haven’t tried Smart ECO with a pillion yet. Not sure how that performs.

4 Likes

Sports mode is best

6 Likes

I regularly ride :zap:Warp Mode​:zap:. Highest range done was 107.8kms in Single charge.

6 Likes

Does anyone have highway experience of daily riding on Ather how it performs on highway and what range do you get on driving on open highways with speed of 70-80-90 as we can’t drive on highways like 50-60 50-60 so anyone can comment over this will be helpful thanks in advance :v:

1 Like

@keshavhere1212 you will get range approx 50 - 60km

Oh but my updown would be 60kms

4 Likes

Conserve some power and drive the vehicle maybe for 5 or 10 kms you can use Eco mode and then you can gear up to warp mode…That’s the only way coz you can’t completely rely on the scooter as it is also a highway,grid points will also be scarcely placed…So run the vehicle economically and swiftly :blush:

3 Likes

With 50-60kmph in warp mode, we can achieve good range , more than 60km. But definitely going more than 60kmph will reduce the range.

My highway ride sharing below : maintained 50-60kmph and reached 70kmph while overtaking.

Started with 59% charge

Distance travelled : 43.2km

Ended with 10% charge remaining

7 Likes

We are using it for a 70km daily highway ride. I have captured our experience here: Ather 450x Range Test | Real Range | Full Day | Sport Mode | Charge Time | Battery Drain - YouTube

4 Likes

Good realistic test, including battery drop in idle. As you mentioned in video sports mode is best for increasing range.

4 Likes

This was the best explanation of range management on the entire internet, i wanna thank you so much for this

2 Likes

How is it possible for you to get 18w per km??? I can’t get below 35w !@@

2 Likes