The Funny Side

Lots of dogs in my area are thoroughly confused. They don’t know whether to chase the bike or not because there’s no sound. They tilt their head in confusion.

2 Likes

even i observed this… they will be ready to chase but than they are confused

3 Likes

Check here, LOL!

1 Like

I think I’m suing not sueing

7 Likes

Bhai bhai…! :grinning::heart:

2 Likes

Candy could have been a more colorful 3D candy :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Just got the email for Dec 2022 ride log. @abhishek.balaji and @tarun, shoudn’t I get some award for Top Speed achieved on Ather Scooter?

I also need to recommendation for a neurologist, need to get myself checked for memory loss issues because I don’t remember going that fast ever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

They Manually edit this log, even i had some issue with the log i received.

1 Like

Ather - Bluetooth pairing is quick

Le Bluetooth :sweat_smile:~

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How I wish we could see those number on the dash and feel the wind slapping my face at 170 kmph…

5 Likes

3 Likes

:saluting_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::see_no_evil: I’m on an one way flyover in an unfamiliar area by the way.

Why are the arrow marks like that, the old arrow marks where better :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

This is resolved now in latest final rollout version that ends with 05 (which is 5th iteration).

Guess you might not have received that one yet. I am using Gen-2.

4 Likes

I am using gen 2 I have the same issue too

2 Likes

This is the OTA version that I have! AFAIK, this problem is pan India currently!

Everytime I open the map now… pirates-of-the-carribean-young-jack-sparrow

2 Likes

Oh ok… but my vehicle doesn’t have that problem since I got this version of update (before this I am in dropkick so this is the version I got directly). and bluetooth is also fine in my case.

1 Like

2 Likes

Trying to up the sales number, but no initiatives to make the vehicle reliable.

1 Like