The stray dogs issue

I’m really afraid to drive ather when I know I’ll go home late night because of stray dogs. Some say the wheeee sound is irritating them and few also say it’s a low frequency sound which can only be heared by dogs.

Whatever is the case, this needs to be fixed. I’m freaking racing every other day to escape from dogs and I believe it’s not a funny issue anymore.

Please provide your tips for staying safe and hope ather works on this.

I too faced the same kind of issue, if you are passing any stray dog, just press horn untill you pass them, which deviates them… I tried it and it’s works for me… It’s just my suggestion :relaxed:

1 Like

Have experienced this a few times atleast. I suggest stopping. They get confused and stop too. And then drive slowly away before speeding off.

2 Likes

Stopping at barking dog? Oh no!!! I can’t do it xD

Haha i know its counterintuitive!! :laughing: But its worked for me everytime!

1 Like

I agree with this. I face this issue almost every night. I usually slow down when I encounter a dog near the street. If it still tries to follow or bark then I will stop and wait for to calm down and then move. Speeding away just makes it worse in my experience.

2 Likes

The only solution I have currently is spot them way before, slow down my vehicle, and ride it very cautiously. And the second I feel they are looking for something to chase, either I “warp it out” if its safe, else go at dead speed.

That’s the only solution I can suggest, but @christ4karan 's suggestion is good as well, press horn, if the time and place allows that.

1 Like

So you either go slow or run the hell outa there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: alright.

1 Like

My Ather is coming in next week! Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

1 Like