The Funny Side

Don’t think its an indication of hazard light based on the icons, cos if you see the Motor is On, while the side stand is engaged. I think its just demo of all the icons available on screen are displayed, is all.

When the app doesn’t like to connect to the scooter.

4 Likes

Saw one new Ola which came to temple for Pooja. The owner was struggling with the proximity lock and eventually the enter passcode in public. It was 0000 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Met my school friend after a really long time. We were talking about how things are going on. So he asked how’s Ather?! I said it’s a great experience etc etc. To which he said yeah but is the business good enough? How’s the sales and things?! I was confused. So I answered back in general yeah market is growing and stuff to which he cleared that how is the EC which I or my family owns is doing. :rofl::rofl: I told him there isn’t anything like that, I am just an owner. And the posts I do is for myself.

This is getting serious now. If anyone knows someone from HR, please tag them here. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Somewhere on the streets of bangalore @AnaghDeshpande spotted this not so clever fellow trying to make Ather look like a low speed unregistered BEV. Maybe to evade fines :man_shrugging:t4:

In a 3rd tier city. I’d understand this. But in Bangalore :man_facepalming:t4: :laughing: the audacity !! @tarun or have you gone ahead and finally launched a low budget BEV :thinking:

Ive seen another guy around the KR market area with such stunts. His plate was saying "Go green” lmao.

4 Likes

Just like tapping/slapping your remote to work, I wonder if this trick works in the grid too

This looks :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thin You just tap the DOT on perfect timing before the Fan Turn On :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not only Bangalore I have seen Such People with Ather Coimbatore , Kerala , Goa and Hydrabad :rofl: :joy: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The relay which turns on the charger is stuck, dot has already went fot warranty replacement.

2 Likes

Whatever…What you did was smoooooooth :joy:

2 Likes

okok brother

2 Likes

Via the WhatsApp group.

3 Likes

which whatsapp group?

1 Like

Ather Owners

Photo by @acorreya

7 Likes