The Funny Side

Charging station at Tirunelveli but in Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

33 km in 3 hours 29mins and the average speed is showing 41km/hr :saluting_face: :joy::joy:

It may affect the Person in charge doing these thing inside Ather Team.

Yeah I agree , Its Funny But We cant Play on Others Job

Please Delete !! Kind Request :white_check_mark:

nothing wrong about it. just a software bug i guess! it won’t affect anyone

5 Likes

I guess it’s just a software bug…and that’s why I shared it in Funny Side. I am not complaining about this :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah Bro But Fyi It’s manual Error :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

1 Like

Yea I’ve noticed this a lot times too. The issue mostly goes away when i slide down the options tab.

How I use the navigation despite the orientation bug

less distracting than having to twist your head everytime

4 Likes

yeah… and that’s how i hide scratches in my Ather… :joy: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Ather 450X Poem.

Tell me a poem about the Ather 450X scooter

The Ather 450X scooter is a sight to see, A modern wonder, electric and free. It’s sleek and stylish, a marvel to behold, A two-wheeled ride, both powerful and bold.

With its efficient motor and eco-friendly stance, It’s a ride that’s truly worth a second glance. No need for petrol, no emissions to spare, Just plug it in, and it’s ready to fare.

The Ather 450X is a ride of the future, A scooter that’s smart, and oh-so-super. With its digital dash and smart features to boot, Riding this scooter is an absolute hoot.

It’s not just a ride, it’s a lifestyle choice, A greener, cleaner way to get around and rejoice. So let’s take to the streets, with the wind in our hair, And the Ather 450X taking us everywhere.

A scooter that’s fast, efficient and green, The future of transportation, yet to be seen. So let’s ride on, with pride and with joy, The Ather 450X, our favorite electric toy.

The author of this poem was ChatGPT though :joy::sweat_smile:.

9 Likes

modern wonder, electric and famous for its wheee

3 Likes

Ather 450+ sketch by me Guys can check my Instagram account also for more art :art: @nk.artist

9 Likes

Today when I parked my bike beside ola i was amused to see that its display was on with number pad display ,used to unlock ,i guess this is due to bug which makes it turned on

owner must be nearby,i have seen many OLAs with screen on in market cause the phone used for proximity lock isn’t far away so the scooter just doesnt lock itself at all

1 Like

Ola getting jealous of wheeeeeee :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s weeee for Ather, and for Ola, that’s wheeee then :mask:

2 Likes

I read big as bug :sweat_smile::rofl:

Nothing to see here…! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Don’t raceup instead slow down or stop slowly when you see those dogs, its not scooter issue.

1 Like