Sometimes feels like… image

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Owners meet

Not sure what that meant but funny…

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

OLA in Ather😅

2 Likes

Reminds me of a 2001 film title ‘Rehnna hai terre dil mein’…

2 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

Dunno if this should be on the funny side! But people have started taking pictures from the forum and using them for insta reel and posts :joy:

Here’s one such example where my picture from the insurance thread has been picked up and wrongly used :

(Login • Instagram)

3 Likes

Just like The funny side, we should have The Sad Side :rofl:

2 Likes

Many of the user-created threads are dedicated for that :smiley:

4 Likes

Random DM’s :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Random people on roads asking about Ather is definitely a thing. But this is next level. My relatives had come over to Indore for a wedding and since we are a car short ( waiting for a newer one), we or should I say I, decided to use the Ather as well. My cousins literally fought with each other to sit on the Ather while going from place to place. The matter didn’t seem so tense that my brother refused to eat ice-cream :joy:.( just to put context, they are 13 and 20 ).Also, my cousins( other lot) expect that I’ll come everywhere on the Ather and take them along,do a pickup/drop for them :joy:. And not forget mentioning, friends always riding my Ather unless they are tired.

9 Likes

My son, on this side shouts at other Athers (esp green ones) to get their attention and say hi. Quite troublesome, but once a while, helps get more people active on the forum and the telegram group. My wife has been asking to check if there is a vacancy for a brand ambassador, but I am not a fan of child labor, that too, a KG kid :laughing:. But good to start searching for a job already, for a kid of his age.

4 Likes

7 Likes

What really??

2 Likes

Wait till they launch their charging network, for the free spell. :imp:

1 Like

Is that portable charger?

3 Likes