Setting up Your Home Charging Point

Home charger got installed yesterday.

Awaiting for delivery soon…

5 Likes

Not yet. Will call them tomorrow and find out.

So sorry to hear this… Guess you are the unlucky one. Please approach customer care, I am sure they will respond.

1 Like

Contacted them. Getting the replacement tomorrow.

2 Likes

Finally, my charging point got installed yesterday…pheww . Boy oh boy, it must have been the most complicated and time taking installation so far as told by Ather installation engineer Lokesh. With the total length of cable approximating 120 meters with multiple bends and turns it took almost 8 hours for the team to get done with it.

Special thanks to Lokesh and his team. What a commendable job they have done. I can proudly say, I witnessed a top notch service quality with uber professionalism and excellent skills with attention to details. Hard to believe its in India. They came on time, and managed everything on their own interacting with our apartment electrician. had their own water and lunch pack as well. Not even a single screw was missed, all the wires properly lugged. Each length of pipe checked for proper alignment and what not. Hats off to them :pray:. Like someone else also mentioned, cleaned the place perfectly before leaving. Now my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow 2 PM :slight_smile:

Here is the a little sample of the amount of cabling work done (3rd floor to 2nd basement with no straight duct):

Yellow line indicates the cable fitting. I got my RCCB installed inside the home instead in the basement.

16 Likes

It looks like complicated spider network… Yes, Lokesh is a amazing a guy and he does fantastic job.

8 Likes

@Shreyas any response?

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20190223_103420.jpg…

Got the charging point installed at home today. Though I am the only person who got the point after delivery. Because early i though of using portable adapter would suffice my need. But experience is awesome while using the POD for charging your ather

3 Likes

Got my Ather delivery today, but after getting back home I tried charging with the Ather home charging point but it turns to red 10 seconds after it starts charging and the charging stops and I can hear a click-click sound inside the pod.

Tried with the charging cable as well… and charging cable glows red. What might be the problem?!

2 Likes

There is a problem with charger or key is in on mode so pls call Ather

I got this problem when the grounding was dead… so plz check the grounding is working right. Unplug the cable from socket try to insert in other socket. I Hope it works

True that. He fixed the messed up work the first guy did at my place. And he did an amazing job.

1 Like

call servicing team

they only can help

Hi, my charger unit is installed today, the light has turned red from green, do you know why it has turned to red?

2 Likes

Could be an issue of improper ground connection, as reported by a few people here. Please report the issue to the customer care team and they should be able to rectify it.

2 Likes

@shreevyas.bs A small kind info mate what’s your order id

Thanks samit…

It’s 1636

Can someone help by sending a picture on how the connection is done to the meter for charging point installation…need to get permission from the flat owner…

1 Like

i know if looks messy

but basically

there will be 3 wires

+ve -ve and ground

ground is connected to earthing

-ve to the meter and +ve to circuit breaker for added protection

4 Likes