Riding Ather 450 from Bangalore to Kochi

Really…? How do I find them?

a quick search. I found these. But I’m sure there are more especially in Kochi. All set up by KSEB.

1 Like

And CCS2 DC too. One can drive the entire length of the state with an EV without worrying about where to charge.

How can u explain me

1 Like

Good question… I see below report in mathrubhumi from Jan '20, but I don’t think it is implemented yet.

Ground testing at friend’s place…was able to fully glow a 60w incandescent lamp when connected through phase and ground…I am counting it as successful…and phase is right side…I heard that’s also required for the first generation charger to indicate green…

4 Likes

Actually December I had a bike trip through entire length of Kerala… Reserved Forest in Pathanamthitta have motivated me to take Ather home :grin:…it was irritating to hear the petrol engine sound in those clam and pristine surroundings… .that’s when I decided to bring on Ather :nerd_face:

1 Like

Just keep you informed… Royal Andaaz gates will be closed during late hours…

Better you reach there after 6am.

I have once reached there at 9pm and it was closed and not allowed to enter, then I took my vehicle to Fab Cafe.

Note: if you r going early, Fab Cafe is also a good option near by.

Ather team please consider this

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/athergrid-locations/294/741?u=abhishek

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know…I may consider skip charging at grid … instead if I get a good charging at Mandya…it should be enough to take me to Mysore…

1 Like

All the best bro. Your 450 is gen 1 or 1.5?

Anyhow this ather acute triangle cities are best you can reach any other city with single charge in between.

You have planned everything. But I don’t know but if you go to Coimbatore then fast charge and you can reach other cities.

What new grid in Lakshadweep?

Nope :joy: pune got beach :beach_umbrella: enjoy @Pune owners

3 Likes

Need a 3 phase connection no?

Good idea

Maddur Fish and Curry rice has a 5A and a 15A Socket. Set up by @Abhishek and @chethan.bn So mysore is not a problem at all I think.

3 Likes

why 3 phase

only 15A required

I think an the grid points by exicom use 3 phase but should be possible on 15 A I suppose

Hi Folks…I am all set for starting tomorrow…

Day1: Bangalore to Mysore

Will update here on the go :+1:

13 Likes

All The Best :+1:t2:. Have fun

1 Like

17 Likes

All the best, have a safe journey.

1 Like

Could you also post the trip meter photos ? Would love to see efficiency of your ride. The current ride shows only duration and distance and not efficiency.