AtherGrid Locations

Athergrid app is actually for all EV users other than Ather. Remember Athergrid can be used to charge any vehicle. Which is why there is a 15A plug in the faat charger. It is supposed to be paid service some or the other day.

Ather app doesn’t make sense for other EV users. For Ather owners, Ather app is enough.

The only reason why an Ather owner should use the Athergrid app is that it sorts the grid points in order of distance to your current location. Ironic that this is not available in Ather App.

1 Like

Correction @hemanth.anand . For non connect users. ( Not on a connect subscription plan). We need the grid app. They can’t access anything from the Ather app. The Ather app can be used Only for reporting issues for them.

2 Likes

I was not aware of this. Good to know about it

Can you please free up the charger? I have 0 SoC and the flight that is charging is already at 70%. Can some one post this on ather what’s app group? Since I don’t have whatsapp I m unable to post. Vehicle charged 100% now

Can one charging station be added to Sarjapur Road as well!?

1 Like

sorry to bring this old topic back, but would like to see if Ather is ok to allow customer’s / may be Ather can provide fast charger for community charger,

so that customers who are interested can borrow it and do long rides during weekend

i know the number is very little (like me) who does long rides

would like to know if Ather will support in anyway.

11 Likes

Hi All!

We would be decommissioning the AtherGrid system at Naturals T Nagar, Chennai today. People needing to charge can use Kumaran silks, Chennai as an alternative.

The same system will be placed in Tambaram. The location details would be shared shortly.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Any plans for North Chennai please. Parrys, Royapuram, Mannadi etc.

Where is soul garden Kilpauk decommissioned charger put up?

Any particular reasons for decommissing soul garden and t nagar naturals chargers

You guys already have 7 grid points in and around delhi where you haven’t sold a single scooter. So all those points for just @Shreyas and with so many deliveries in mumbai. There are only 6?

What happened here :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Out of 7 on the map, 4 are in neighbouring states (2 each for UP and Haryana).

So just 3 for Delhi, out of which only 1 seems to be active.

any update on the grid at Sarjapur @abhishek.balaji

There is no ather grid after electronic city, requesting to plan and setup near attibele or chandapura

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. Here in Bombay, on every weekend I have observed that these chargers are turned off by the hosts. This is not fair.

The was a Ather public charging point in Chandralayout , underground Sangeetha and cult.fit. Is it still live ?

Requesting ather to add a few stations in Magadi Road near Anjananagar/East West enginnering College/Herohalli/Acharya College Andralli etc will assit in travel on Nice ring road.

4 Likes

Till now we didn’t see in sarjapur road grid😭

@abhisheik In Hyderabad for examplenear Tarnaka metro station we had a EV chargers for Airport Taxis(Mahindra Verito). Ather can take them as rentals and can use a Ather grid point

1 Like

@Shreyas any near future plan to add Ather grid points in Navi Mumbai?

2 Likes

Shreyas doesn’t work for Ather any more I guess

1 Like

Maybe @abhishek.balaji can respond to this.