The Funny Side

This post is to be blocked. It is not funny for those of us who still don’t have ather. :sob: :sob:

The feeling is mutual.

1 Like

Experiencing Warp Mode acceleration for the first time!

1 Like

450X on PlanetX :new_moon_with_face:

12 Likes

I think some wifi current was around that place, Tesla’s dream is becoming true now !!!

450X to get amphibious capabilities with next OTA or Ather 450X Max Pro Electric Jet Ski?

3 Likes

Have been using modes on 450X as gear selector in bikes eco for 1st ride for 2nd sports for 3rd and warp for 4th .A 4 gear vehicle :joy:

1 Like

Don’t forget the reverse gear and the opposite reverse gear!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if in future ather launches 450X ER (Extended Range) or 450XPro :joy:

I have Series 1, Below is Ather Customer Service responding to my accusation(valid) that they are not reading the issue accurately and just copy pasting the Shutdown and Dashboard Reset Steps!

@abhishek.balaji Please help me understand the highlighted Statement

CS team is really overworked and need a break!

The shutdown restart solution is suggested to me as well, let me explain. For a CS person, you need to tell them what you already tried, for any support ticket, not just for Ather. They have no idea how tech savy the other person is, so starts off with this to eliminate some causes - if dashboard restart fixes it, most likely due to software, if it doesn’t, could be an indication of something wrong with the hardware.

They want to schedule a technician to visit you at your doorstep (I know this is not possible since you’re in Tumkur) and suggesting that you take up the service subscription to avoid pickup/drop charges.

2 Likes

I am sure everyone would have got the Shutdown and Restart steps that is what I am trying to say. Whether its related or not.

Also, They don’t do thorough HomeWork. They are telling that I don’t have any subscription! Isn’t Service PRO available for me? I am highlighting the flaws so that it can be corrected but if you wish to ignore and continue the same practices to piss off more customers then Good Luck is All I HAVE TO SAY!

How about this?

1 Like

Got it, will pass on the feedback.

1 Like

Today morning I checked the forum and saw updates regarding test ride in my city. I liked that post, replied to it and went for the test ride the next day. Later I realised it was a dream. As people say, that morning dreams do come true,I am waiting for the update from Abhishek. :joy: . This sounds a bit filmy so I’m posting it in this thread.

:exploding_head: Is Ather using inception techniques to enter dreams?? I too dreamt today morning that payment just opened for my city and I made the payment first and then took a test mule for a run around the city. Then I woke up. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Meh… meddling with human software? Let’s fix Android first.

Here is another read The Funny Side - #570 by rajeshkav

1 Like

40 actually since you have to go and return back

I think no one has ridden their Ather this long :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

U forgot a dumb questions whats the cc of engine ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl: if u say its not measured in cc they ask for a equivalent number compared with a petrol bike.