Price list of Ather parts

@abhishek.balaji This is depressing to see that Ather service plan has discontinued and that we have to pay for the parts which are so expensive and not available in local market.

My service is going to cost more than my petrol 4 wheeler. Then what is point of believing in Ather since 2015 when I was excited for it to come to mumbai !! I have been driving the vehicle for more than 2.5yrs now. This is costing me more than IC engine vehicle. PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE SERVICE AND THE COST OF IT!!

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @atherspace.bglr @tarun This is depressing to see that Ather service plan has discontinued and that we have to pay for the parts which are so expensive and not available in local market.

My service is going to cost more than my petrol 4 wheeler. Then what is point of believing in Ather since 2015 when I was excited for it to come to mumbai !! I have been driving the vehicle for more than 2.5yrs now. This is costing me more than IC engine vehicle. PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE SERVICE AND THE COST OF IT!!

Someone please reply and help

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

has anyone replaced the motor cooling fan? wonder what that costs

1 Like

Anyone knows an approximate value for the front mud guard and full headlight assembly?

2 Likes

Somewhere between 3.5 to 4k It will come Chetan

Edit : Just got reply from an ASM,

Headlight Assy alone Costs 5k + Front Mudguard

I think 6 to 6.5k :hugs:

2 Likes

Didn’t you claim these charges under insurance ?

Does anyone know the cost of the rear mudguard that also holds the number plate? it broke after a vehicle hit me from behind when i was stopped on a red signal. Official service centre is quoting 3.5k to 4k for the part and additional labour charges. For now my dad has done a workaround solution and has tied it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ather service centre thinks people are made of money. Loot until they can

3 Likes

Its just 248 and you’ll get the new longer mud guard. Fitting labour charges can be extra.

1 Like

the part costs less than 300 and can be replaced with just a PH screwdriver. might need some M6 bolts and nuts.

2 Likes

After a lot of back and forth and finally complaining to Ather customer care on email, I got a quote of 2000 down from the initial 4000. Explanation for 2000 was given as that they need to replace both top and bottom parts, they can’t replace the bottom alone. The top fender costed 1305 which felt bit excessive when compared to 409 for the bottom but overall the whole experience left a very bad taste. In fact even after the vehicle was marked as ready for pickup (and confirmed on call), they took more than 30 minutes to “generate” invoice and collect the payment.

Posting my bill here for future reference but I am sure this price will also become outdated soon and SC will try to replace as many parts as possible.

Add images

1 Like

Yesterday I replaced the horn. This is the 3rd or 4th replacement of horn in 4 years. All the past replacements were done thru warranty. So, didn’t know about the cost. This time, shocked to learn that the horn price was 750 plus fitting charges made it around 900 as total cost.

I remember replacing this for TVS Wego where the price was 300 or so. Even with inflation, if we assume it costs 500 now, it’s almost double for Ather. Why such steep pricing for simple parts, I wonder.

1 Like

iyyo. :face_with_peeking_eye:. i replaced my horn with Hella https://www.amazon.in/Hella-922100822-Single-Electric-108-118/dp/B01F4XE292/ref=sr_1_7?crid=1VKTV45DB0OSB&keywords=hella+horn&qid=1706968248&sprefix=hella+%2Caps%2C441&sr=8-7

replaced the day I bought Ather, and yet to fail.

1 Like

Is it more audible than the stock? The stock sounds like a cycle horn.

1 Like

definitely way better than what OEM provides. it’s much sharp to irritate any pedestrian.

2 Likes

Wow what the hell. Earlier today I was thinking I’d ask here if someone has replaced their horn. You guys somehow read my mind.

My horn randomly stops working specially during rains or a wash but always works when I’m at the SC so I could never get it replaced. And even when it works it sounds like a bicycle beep beep.

How easy or difficult is it to get it replaced? I’m sure SC won’t help me install a third party one lol

If you buy a simple horn, the work is less than 10mins.

Ouch! If I hold down the horn for 2secs or more, my Apple Watch sends out loud noises /environment alerts :joy:. I don’t want to be anywhere near your scooter!

2 Likes