Discussion on Accessories

Is it worth buying frunk ?

Did you get the Gen 3.1 seats or do they fit the <Gen3 seats?

Technically what I’ve observed is that both seats are similar dimensional too just that the constitution of hr:hd foam is a bit different.

Mine was the new gen 3.1 seat which I had got free for attending the community event in January so I’m not sure whether it will fit properly with seats of gen 2 and 3.

Here is my video on Ather essentials : https://youtu.be/wf4SfPOOW4Y?feature=shared

4 Likes

Got ads on my instagram for third party side panels. Forum has been really buggy lately and not letting me upload photos. Here’s a google photos link to the ss

Google Photos

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sCqLXZEEzttuJdoX8

2 Likes

On Instagram @carbon_fiber_everything

Ather 450/450S/450X Price List

CARBON FIBER EVERYTHING

Visor - ₹ 2,800

Front Fender - ₹5,000

Front Side Panel Set - ₹14,000

Tail Panel Set - ₹18,000

FULL KIT - ₹ 36,000

All prices inclusive of GST

1 Like

Kidney is cheaper :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Carbon fibre? :flushed: They have polycarbonate panels with vinyl on them may be :rofl:

2 Likes

Old Chats gimme Home about How Enthusiast our Community Was :hugs::saluting_face:

Where did you got it bro

It gives me more Enthu while Reading Old Chats back in 2019

Guide me bro, I am talking to the Past Now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Requesting a Person from 2019 to Help on 2024 :face_with_peeking_eye::face_in_clouds: FUTURE IS ELECTRIC, HENCE PROVED :vulcan_salute:

I wonder is this Still Available

Cost Bro

Your Charger Look Lit :face_exhaling::face_with_peeking_eye::face_in_clouds::vulcan_salute:

Amazon Predicted 450S in 2019 Itself

Wow, 5 Years Back PayTM was a Big Thing to Note :face_with_peeking_eye::face_in_clouds:

Now Footrest available from Gen 3, Ather really learnt from Customers Feedback

Me and @chethanchandrashekar wanted this Badly

Sleep after reading this Much, Almost done 510 Topics

Good Night :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I want that Ather logo to be done, but I live in maharashtra

1 Like

Recently got Ather 450S and cant really keep accessing under seat storage all the time for water bottle. So followed DIY as one of the team members had suggested. Here how it looks ![IMG_9636|375x500](upload://qEtl2Gwqi6pwRgLQ1pXTPLRDT36.jpeg

3 Likes

Image not visible

2 Likes

……………………………

3 Likes

That’s whare the control unit is. Is it not ? :skull::skull:

1 Like

Throttle Grip is Lit :fire:

8 Likes

How’s the grips? thinking of buying the inflator and the grips, both look good and useful

1 Like

Not sure because i couldn’t install it. Is too tight and i don’t want it to break or something. I call Ather support for guidance. They said visit service center.:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oil laga kr ghusana padega

1 Like

Dude, did you order it online or got it from SC?

1 Like