Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

bro Ather started selling gen 3 even before they hit 50k scooters sold currently Ather has 1 lakh+ scooters so that makes 70% gen 3+ with 2gb ram while before gen 2 they were even selling older 450 for longer time so gen 2 are lesser than 30k scooters probably

look at the tyre for reference

6 Likes

Yes you are right :+1:.

1 Like

Looks like the Rizta battery pack is sharing the same outer shell as that of the 450 platform.

https://x.com/swapniljain89/status/1767434497023430876?s=20

4 Likes

Like I told Earlier Its Same Battery Pack on Rizta Too :sob::lying_face:

Why Guys Whyy, But Donno about the Capacity :thought_balloon::smiling_face_with_tear:

Source :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Z6MQIyHJT/?igsh=NHo4aTI1eXoxa3Zr

3 Likes

That battery drop looks very cool but Ather should keep in mind Price Drops should also be there as they have given tag to Rizta as Family Scooter lets hope they manage to make Rizta pricing correct so that every middle class person can enjoy the feel of Ather with EV features.

2 Likes

Comparing with ICE Scooters Cost these Days. ie 1.3-1.4 Lakhs

Already Ather is in Better Price But Real Concern is What if the Battery Pack Contains same 3.7 kWH Battery

1 Like

For me Ather cost me 1.80Lakh rate changes state by state so I think price is more compared to ICE Scooters which cost around 90K with RTO registration and all.

2 Likes

Omkar I am talking about Performance ICE Scooters Nit Basic Ones Bro

Then I say 1.1L to 1.2 L Budget Evs are alot in the Streets and Markets

1 Like

Oh ok got it my bad :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

By mistake they posted it I gues and now everyone knows about it.

1 Like

No No, Now They have Reposted it :thinking: God knows what

1 Like

no ice scooter at 90k is gonna compete with performance or quality that rizta will offer as Ather product,compare it with jupiter 125 which top model will go up to 1.25L pretty close to 450S which i hope rizta should start at

3 Likes

Yes you are correct even they match the price of Iqube then it will be a big surprise for me I will book it.

2 Likes

We are getting alot of info on the scooter apart from any trailers which shows actual product :worried: I hope in next 20 days we will get to see some blinks of the products

The gist so far

*3.7 kWh battery(from today’s update) *Will carry the same dashboard design

• USB charger
  • Same key locks
  • really big seat
  • Good mirror design
  • same crappy side stand
  • bigger boot space
  • projector headlight?
  • I really hope I’m wrong but same soc?
  • dual rear shock?
  • tubular chassis
  • stack 6.0
  • long list of accessories
  • @tarun I really want to know if that tshirt will be given with the product. I really want one.
4 Likes

Might be a new addition in the merch. Well I just asked @tarun nicely once and he sent me a 450X pre order tshirt.

Disclaimer: May or may not work for work for others. :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like will have to dm him till he sends me one. Just kidding. Maybe it will be available to purchase at ACDC.

1 Like

Tarun wearing a Warp Tshirt Right. That Wheee can Purchase from ACDC '24 I heard.

So New Merch They are launching this Year. Hoping for a Better GSM T-shirt (Tirupur Guy) :lying_face::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Am I the Only one who noticed Two Different Batteries Used :sweat_smile:

Before No Yellow Tape :

After dropping Yellow Tape : :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

There might be Ather internal reson for changing battery I think. They don’t want others to know about it or Video editor does not have skills to edit it properly sometimes video flip can also cause different results.

1 Like