Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

I agree that, Our Batteries are Great - It won’t break or explode

But I just mentioned the Change thats it

1 Like

Yes you are correct no doubt.

1 Like

They have just insulated the bare terminals. During the drop in the video it might have created arcs, so they have put insulation tape on the terminals from being exposed. My guess is they would have dropped it multiple times to get a good shot. @shreyas.seethapathy @shrey13488 any input?

5 Likes

His comment was genuine why would anyone flag it? Looks like as soon as the ban lifted flagging post, started again.

6 Likes

I didn’t flag it. :+1:t3::face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

Will be awesome if Ather were to randomly pick owners at the AC/DC and ask them to drop battery packs from a 40ft crane.

7 Likes

That would be a really fun activity.

I am also looking forward to dosai. If anyone is reading. :eyes:

1 Like

I really don’t know what was wrong I have typed normal MSG but it is telling off topic for Rizta. :joy:

1 Like

that would become a liability, considering multiple drops and if one pack accidentally explodes, it would trigger a huge negative publicity.

1 Like

Huge risk but risk ha tho ishq ha with rizzzzta…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

Each one gets a fresh pack to test(maximum 10 lucky winners considering it’s their 10th). Multiple drops isn’t even a fair test it could be a viable one if they decreased the height to 10ft.

1 Like

That will be the most expensive event. Considering the cost of 1L per pack, totally 10L. That money can be spend on the event to make it even better. Like the food.

3 Likes

Yeah ,even if i am lucky i really dont want to get on a crane in this hot blore summer toiling hard to lift a heavy battery pack instead ill chill at the refreshment counter sipping a virgin mojito :melting_face:

2 Likes

Much nearer to me than Bangalore. :wink:

2 Likes

Much Longer and Tough to me to Reach But Still It might be a Pleasant Location

1 Like

Rizta Battery water wading and IP testing in the latest infomercial.

2 Likes

Is the dashboard blurred because of any new add ons or it may give away the new range update if any ? :person_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Something confidential, From the dashboard at least it will get a 7" LCD instead of a 450s display. Modes and Switches from Gen 3.6/4 will be carried to this segment - COST-saving. I hope the true range is at least 150km in ECO.

2 Likes

3.7 kWh battery apex with magic twist has true range of 110 kms on smart eco. Rizta if heavier also with family riding no chance of 150 kms

4 Likes