Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

Hey folks!

A new member will join our family soon. And we’ve definitely not named it ‘Diesel’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Take a look at the all-new Ather ‘Rizta’ because…

12 Likes

Now this was a bomb news I was not expecting for atleast a month.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Aah familia and dom toretto now that makes sense why it was code named diesel

Diesel = dominic toretto = family = rizta(rishtha)

5 Likes

well after seeing that ad this song came into my mind

2 Likes

Does this mean Community Day 2024 is 6 months away? That’s a long time to wait to know if my Gen 3 is really EOL or not :sob:

1 Like

6 kiyu Bhai I was expecting it to be Feb mid to end

It somewhat looks like the IQube. Somewhat bulky like the usual Electric scooters.

Delivery is 6 months away. I am expecting the Ather Community Day Celebrations (ACDC) to be around March or April.

PS. Marketing and the Creative team as ALWAYS :fire::100::saluting_face:

4 Likes

The

I wonder why then the ultrasound report says PRoJecT Diesel?:grin:

Or wait…does PRJT mean PR Joke Title? :rofl:

Frequency 450Hz means it’s based on the same 450 platform!

CRL ( crown rump length) of 632cm is misleading becausethe current Ather is 190cm no scooter can be 632cm. I wonder what it is.

42wk5d must be the age and it’s been developed since that much time probably

9 Likes

42 weeks and 5 days is a reference to the usual duration of pregnancy. Looks like they have hid the easter eggs pretty well this time…

6 Likes

If It is Same Motor as 450 line Up

No Existing Atherite will even Buy it

We want atleast 13-14 kW Motor and 4+ kW Battery

1 Like

Well, finally it’s unveiled. Could have never guessed Rizta as the name but kudos to the team for thinking outside the box. I feel 6 months is a really long wait bcz they definitely need more sales as recently in last 2 months, 2 of the showrooms in Mumbai got shut and one of them within 9 months.

1 Like

Well, 6 months is a long time but i think the 4 kWh battery has been breached and no expecting anything below 2.5 lakhs

What Rizta should have:

• Lower, Flatter and wider seat. Height adjustable if it’s not too much.
  • ERSW modes at the minimum - all the family members are different.
  • New platform that can accommodate bigger Batteries.
  • 150 kms range - the whole family has to use it after all.
  • Faster home charger option if 150km range in unachievable for the ghisa piTa platform.
  • Less lean angle of the stand so that grocery kept on the floor board doesn’t fall off. Centre stand if that’s not too much to ask for.

What I expect will happen:

• Flatter wider seat
  • Slightly bigger boot
  • ERS modes only
  • 110kms range
  • Same slow charger
  • Same stand
  • Nice ads around “Rishta” theme
  • Community day becomes Family day
14 Likes

well they have redesigned the old charger, just new looks. no improvement under it.

that worries me a lot. the existing 450 already gives me a lot of pain just to put it out of it’s stand. and now if rishta, I mean rizta gives the same thing I would need to buy additional insurance in case my back requires surgery.

2 Likes

Athers adoption has pretty much completely stopped in my town,there are no 450s and Gen4 450x as those people heard from hundreds of gen 3 owners what nightmare service camp is (they messed up many thing on my gen 450x when i went for 5k kms service)

Ather shloud focus on expanding service network which will boost peoples confindence in ownership.

5 Likes

And reduced services cost

Let them charge a little premium provided the service is satisfactory at the least

3 Likes

Agreed 100% Tbh service cost is not bad but the parts :part_alternation_mark:

1 Like