Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

Here you go.

Thanks for sharing the link.

1 Like

Can you send the link again bro? Or can you please DM me the link? This link isn’t working for me.

1 Like

Open this in chrome or any other web browser.

1 Like

https://www.atherenergy.com/rizta

The website is updated.

1 Like

ACDC in April and Delivery in June, like the teaser said, Delivering in 6 months.

2 Likes

Expectations for rizta ex showroom

Guess
0 voters
Battery size
  • 3.7 kWh
  • 2.9 kWh
  • 4+ new battery pack
0 voters
2 Likes

Oh wow PPL really do believe in 3.7 I really hope it’s bigger

1 Like

Tvs Iqube comes with 4.4 kWh or something…? And I really hope, it’s more than 3.7 this time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

No More like people really believe Ather will continue with using underwhelming battery sizes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ather definitely needs more than 4 kWh battery pack. Else the competition will kill them the day of launch itself.

BTW ads of Rizta seats have started.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4DDMtuR88q/?igsh=MXhtaXBhcDlsOGg2bg==

4 Likes

Lolll that so true I hope it’s not the case this time warna :skull::skull:

2 Likes

So bigger storage, USB Charging (hopefully 18W type c) and a smart accessory (Bluetooth helmet?)

Biggest ever OTA😮

Now I’m excited

9 Likes

Something first from Ather. I wonder what that might be.

1 Like

hopefully its something for Gen 3 too,else the biggest OTA could be just for gen 4 as some actual use of joystick than just going through existing menu

am praying for themes

5 Likes

Ather will make new slogan, ’ All previous Gens will be left behind ’

5 Likes

“That generation was a Gen-du generation” ~Ather, probably.

11 Likes

am open to get my mind blown but I know sd212 can’t pull anymore miracles than competition’s octa core

8 Likes

They will think about gen 2 also as Gen 3 owners are less compare to Gen 2 they will give same features to Gen 2 they should allow to do MSG from Scooter that feature is what I’m waiting for let’s see what happens now.

2 Likes

Apparently smart helmet has been conformed

3 Likes