OTA 4.1.0x

I thought ur the 1st person facing this issue…

Here you go

1 Like

My flight too faced same issue…today service team visiting my place…

I faced this issue in the middle of a flyover climbing when ather suddenly lost its power and this this message came Low power mode , I did what was on the screen told me pulled to safety turned off the key waited a few seconds and turned it back on
It worked for me

1 Like

This error the motor will run right very slowly?

Got the same error 3 times now…
Created a ticket

I haven’t gotten the update and reading all this. I’m not even going to ask for it now.

Some scary experiences here! In comparison, I should say I was lucky. My bike stopped responding when I was at home. Tried all the 'Jugaad’s mentioned here but no-dice. Been chasing CC for the last 3 days for a manual flash - hoping it’ll be done at least today.

My issue with @Ather.Team is something different. I didn’t even try to install the OTA as I was in a hurry to go somewhere. It AUTO-INSTALLED! without my permission!! And it failed and bricked my bike! Now they don’t have remote access to rectify and I have to be at Ather’s mercy to get it up and running!

This is not done.

1. I should have complete autonomy to update OTAs when I wish and there should be no auto-updates (or at least give me an option to override the auto-update feature).
  2. At the very least, I should have options to restart the bike myself and not depend on the time table to service engineers on the field to get my bike running!
2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji since so many users are facing bricking of their bikes can’t the ather stop updating until the issue is rectified before pushing it to every one

1 Like

Update on the issue. Thanks for reporting this, everyone.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/owner-alerts/1522/16?u=abhishek.balaji

That was fast, my scooter also got into problem :sob: :sob: :sob:
M017 low power motor
Called CC they said they’ll pick it up to rectify it

After update of software on 9th Jan
Facing issue after new update , When switch on key the ignition do not start the motor & screen is blank nothing in display .it happen today 5 times from morning to night
Trying 3 times on/off , still no response ATHER totally dead :skull: I
Then Got the idea press the seat where the lock happens ,
then trying Again the ignition & Ather starts for ride …
After reading above owners are facing lot issue with new update
Leaned Do not switch off the ride in middle of anything jus reach the destination then do anything

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

@abhishek.balaji
Recent OTA issue not solved to my ather, Even After 36 hours of complaint Still it’s pending. No proper communication within CC and i called few times today for updates.and it’s postponed to tomorrow service technician visit due to non availability or all are busy.
I dont know you guys not mangable customers within 24 hours in two cities how will lead further across India.

And we are ather owners within bangalore not getting proper response …feeling sad :(:smirk:

2 Likes

Just wanted to point out that I’ve had no issues since the OTA.

3 Likes

Just finished 900 kms , and for the first time , I become a victim of my ather going completely blank , did all the possible things , but couldn’t do anything…My vehicle didn’t start at all…!! Called up the road side assistance, and within 1 HR the bike was towed and taken to service station.

Request the team to kindly get this rectified immediately. I wish I shouldn’t have updated it…I never thought would face such type of problems… Moreover , ather team was very immediate in their response.

To all the fellow owner, don’t update , I guess they have stopped rolling out the update itself. Their is some serious bugg…!! Loss for me is now I don’t have the vehicle with me , and I hope the service guys get this rectified immediately and bring it in a good condition.

1 Like

Same happen to me after 2200km first time after recent OTA update

Facing new problem with my Ather after the new update. When riding dashboard restarts and vehicle motor is turned off. I had to switch off/on ignition to start it again. Thankfully I was in full traffic and was at low speed.

1 Like

Same here what to do

My ather OTA issue solved saturday.
but time taken 48+ hours to visit my place by ather service team…