Post pictures of your Ather Delivery!

U have to wait for payment link mail…
After that choose the single payment or EMI…
Next
While payment asking portable charger need or not need…
Finish the payment
Final step to select insurance

Next
RTO

After all this take TO delivery of ur scooter …

2 Likes

Any idea, when i can expect the payment link ? My order I’d -19828

What was schedule given under ID

Jan to Feb

U can expect March 1st week

@Ather.Team I want to share my first day of my flight experience… I took delivery at 1 pm and ride to office it was very smooth and silky… and ride back home in evening and kept for charging. Automatically update got start installing and completed successfully. I started my bike for pooja and my bike was never smooth started vibrating near battery. I don’t know what happened after updating I need to call customer support tomorrow… feeling very bad on day 1…

2 Likes

Next what happened mention me…

I again call back them and they said vibration is normal upto 1000 Kms. Will call them after 1 k again…but believe me bike is awesome

I have a similar issue - there is some vibration (which feels due to friction) and the sound associated with it at low speeds while accelarating - between 15 kmph and 25 kmph. It happens when starting the scooter from rest and also while slowing down during motion when the speed reduces due to potholes/speedbreakers etc.

Support is saying that this is normal and and would get better/go away after running in for 1000 kms. Is this the same for all vehicles?

Otherwise, the vehicle is really good - awesome torque.

1 Like

It’s normal. It’ll come down at 1000-1500km. But it won’t Go away. It’ll definitely come down to a level that it doesn’t bother you anymore.

My scooter ODO is now 1400km…
Still same vibration problem is there …

IMG_20200120_125054

Please make one delivery key in Ather
Some people like this image lot while getting delivery.

The Ather key itself is so long that this is not needed :smiley:

But yes…I agree with you that many people will like this and also the photo frame.
May be Ather can actually make a photo frame in the shape of the key and put the photo in that!

2 Likes

The frame would have been more cooler if 450X didn’t need a key!

7 Likes

But but but what if 450X is going to be keyless? :smiley:

3 Likes

giphy

Booked in July, delays due to lack of clear communication on subsidy in Maharashtra and finally, 17 Sep 2021. My first EV, Ather 450X is in my hands.

8 Likes

key is better! what if your phone battery is dead and you want to unlock vehicle. it ll be fun!

1 Like

I agree. Keyless as an option is okay. If that is the only way - I am not sure how much convenience and security it is going bring or take away.

Same for Voice activated features: Even in the silent environments, with Voice Match enabled - my Google Nest Audio and Google Nest mini (both known for its good mics) once in a while wakes up to abrupt words. Also, refuse to stop the alarm when telling it Stop from Polite → Normal → Scream.

Imagine doing that in office parking :smiley:

2 Likes

The Pune dealership is doing it.

6 Likes