Order Swapping [Archive]

Dear Members,

Have read quite a few messages by forum members on swapping orders. How is it done??

2 Likes

I had called Ather Customer care and asked them this exact question and this is what I was told in reply…

1. The person who wishes to transfer his Order ID must write to info@atherenergy.com from their registered email ID
  2. The email should state the Order ID, Name, Registered email address and phone number of the person to whom the order ID must be transferred to.
  3. Ather will send this to that person for confirmation
  4. After his/her acknowledgement the Order IDs will be transferred.
12 Likes

Thanks Hemanth!

I had swapped my order with Abhishek K.

1 Like

If anyone in 13K series is planning to cancel/swap please ping me. My order id is in 15k series.

My ID is 14254. Anybody here with order ID smaller than this no. who is willing to swap?

Why would anyone but it for 1.3??

1 Like

So many posts withdrawn… whats happening here?

Anyone around willing to give away their booking in the range of 14000 to 15000, schedule delivery between Nov-Dec please let me know I’m willing to take it.

1 Like

Saaaar one more already?

2 Likes

I prebook Ather450 in one city be it BLR/MAA. Is it to possible to get delivery in other city in MAA or vice versa?

I do not know anyone doing it but some points that come to my mind immediately:

1. If you call the customer care and request for a transfer of city, they might do it BUT…

2. In which city should it be registered? Should it be registered in the city in which it will be delivered or in the city for which you booked? If the registration and delivery are in the same city, it’s ok. But otherwise logistics of the scooter will come into question

3. I’m not sure about this…I don’t think there are separate OrderID queues for the two cities. In that case, it’s ok but if they are separate you’ll be added to the queue possibly on the date you request the transfer and your wait time will increase further!

4. Terms and conditions will vary from city to city. For example if you had booked in MAA in the initial batches you get a particular subscription plan free and if yoi transfer it to BLR even if the original date is considered you’ll not get the same plan.

If you are ok with all these points, go ahead and call the customer care. And please update what happened in the end

1 Like

Firstly, why do want to do that? Are you moving due to a work/personal transfer?

Thanks for listing out the points to consider. I’m not BLR/MAA based. So gonna take delivery with temporary registration. Yes sure will contact CC and update what’s next.

To get the delivery sooner. I could see BLR customer getting delivery now who preordered by July and August.

My order no is 179XX delivery scheduled for Jan-Feb 2020
Anyone willing to swap the order with a earlier delivery?

Most people want it earlier!?

1 Like

Idk! Maybe someone is receiving the order earlier than expected and does not have the money ready, maybe?
I want it asap, incase anyone is interested…

:+1:

If anyone has order number earlier than 1768* I would be very happy to get orders swapped for earlier order id ,I am not able to continuously ride my bike in Bangalore krpuram traffic and eagerly waiting for ather flight it would be really helpful